Author Topic: See-thru scope rings  (Read 1170 times)

n-10ring

See-thru scope rings
« on: October 29, 2003, 10:15:35 PM »
Does anyone know of some see-thru scope rings that will fit on a CZ550 Battue?  And what is the size of the Grooves on the top of the receiver?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
10ring

Offline Fred Flinstone

See-thru scope rings
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2003, 06:36:42 PM »
CZ-USA has these mounts(which are very well made), and they're made out of steel(blued):D . If unavailable please repost, I might arrange something.:hat

n-10ring

See-thru scope rings
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2003, 12:24:04 PM »
Hey Fred, I just talked to CZ-USA, and they do not have See-Thru rings in stock, or even carry them.  They just have the solid rings, for rifle's that don't have open sights.  If you have any or know where to get them, please let me know.

Thanks a bunch
Matt
10ring

I will give a range report on my new 550 Battue in 30.06, when I get this scope thing figured out.

Offline Fred Flinstone

See-thru scope rings
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2003, 03:52:10 PM »
I have a pair of CZ see-thru rings, these are way high:x (you'll have to shoot while stretching your neck:( , the hole in the base is more of a peep-hole8o  which is'nt what the Battue was design for(more point & shoot, than precise aiming).>:

BUT:D  After talking about this to my  Canadian CZ distr., he pointed me to a new mount which CZ is now offering(much lower profile, completely open base bottom, nice contoured ring top) I could order you a pair but would need some personnal info.

Try contacting me at: johnny.arsenault@sympatico.ca
It seem my e-addres has a tendency to go screawy, so be patient or re-post on this site if need be.

All the best,
Fred

n-10ring

See-thru scope rings
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2003, 02:34:09 PM »
Fred, Im interested in these new rings.  Is there a picture of them anywhere?  I would like to see them first.

Thanks
10ring
Matt

Offline Fred Flinstone

See-thru scope rings
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2003, 07:38:27 PM »
Sorry, I'm already lucky to have had an internal CZ document containing these and other problem solving rings. I'd be glad to send you a copy of this document for you to see. Just contact me, leave your real name and forewarding address.

I ordered a pair since these are rarer than whales teeth, if you want them let me know soon, since these are available but for how long???:\  nobody knows.

JulioKohulBangol

See-thru scope rings
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2003, 03:50:07 PM »
I need See-Thru scope ring for CZ 527 Carbine. It has 16 mm dovetail rail and I can't find any See Thru rings that can fit on it unless I get B Square adapter. Do u know where I can get See Thru rings that I can directly attach to the rifle?

Offline Fred Flinstone

See-thru scope rings
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2003, 10:58:00 AM »
Hi Julio,

I'm not sure but I think I posted you the answer to your problem a while back. If not sorry for the late answer. The only mfgr.(that I know of) which do see-thru mount is CZ & they're made out of steel. If not able to locate any then reach me at:
johnny.arsenault@sympatico.ca

All the best,
Fred