Author Topic: Scopes on the CZub.cz site.  (Read 2484 times)

Offline ogre01

Scopes on the CZub.cz site.
« on: June 01, 2005, 10:18:10 PM »
Who makes the optics on the CZUB.cz website, and how does the quality compare to quality scopes we are accustomed to here? How would we in the US of A be able to aquire those scopes and how much would they cost? The Artemis 2100 3-12x50 particularly caught my eye for the CZ550 I picked up fairly recently.

One other question, kinda odd.. What is up with calling binoculars Brad and Pitt?

TY44934

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 12:04:50 PM »
Good question, but I am not sure that Angus even shoots 3gun at all. Even if he does, CZ does not make a sporting/competition rifle (except possibly for the new MOR division - the CZ-700 would work) so if he uses the CZ scope, it'd be on an AR or other suitable sporting.competition rifle. Maybe this question belongs in the CZ rifles forum?

Regards,

D.C. Johnson
www.shootersparadise.com

Offline Bcw

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 02:29:55 PM »
Those are Meopta Scopes. From Czech republic also.
I have a 4x32 on a 22 rifle and its beautiful.
A friend has a 7x50 on a 30-06 Springfield and he loves it also.

Robust, good recticle, great mechanism (micrometer 1cm/100m... about .4 in/100yard).
Never had to recalibrate using the same load. I use it a lot in the field.

Just have to be careful with the lenses, they scratch easily; At least on my model (1997). Maybe this was fixed.

If you like hair thin recticles then they probably are not for you, although I think they have 1 option with extra thin recticle on few models.

Where I live we can get all the Zeiss, Swarovski, Leupold, Bushnell, etc...; and I wouldn't think of changing my Meopta for one of them.

They are much cheaper than those sights.
Great value, like CZs.

Offline Bcw

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 02:31:41 PM »

anything