Author Topic: Leather Holsters for CZ 75B- Crossdraw or Shoulder(Vertical)  (Read 7072 times)

Offline raystattoostudio

Leather Holsters for CZ 75B- Crossdraw or Shoulder(Vertical)
« on: March 21, 2004, 12:47:39 AM »
Can anyone direct me to a source for a LEATHER Shoulder Holster (Horizontal and/or Vertical), and a LEATHER Crossdraw Holster for my CZ 75B. These are needed for Concealed Carry and I would like some input from your experience with how well which types and makes conceal the best . I am 6'2" Tall, Tapered Build, 218 pounds and have a gap under my arm to my waist to hide what I carry. I do not want a Small of Back or Strong Side Draw Holster. Any Suggestions on what is best and who sells what I am looking for?? Thanks Alot!!

Offline Jeff Bergquist

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2004, 05:42:13 AM »
HBE does crossdraw holsters for the 75B, great holsters, very reasonably priced. Click on the banner at the top of the screen to check them out.

For an inexpensive leather shoulder rig alot of people think well of the Falco Holsters available for $70 from

www.makarov.com

select Falco Holsters from the pull down menu on their homepage. Hope this helps.

Jeff
The bold type giveth, the fine print taketh away.

Offline ut83

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2004, 08:15:49 AM »
Well thanks Jeff :D

A CD style holster for the 75B would have to be designed for that gun to make it work.  Its a larger/heavier gun that can carry well in that position but needs to be fairly high up and have alot of reverse cant.  This keeps the guns muzzle from digging into you when sitting, which can be a painful scenario and not compromise grip access.

The Falco shoulder rigs are very well priced and function fairly well also.

Shoot well.

Offline crowbardog

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2004, 10:46:00 AM »
...or ya just might squish one of your "boys", if ya know what I mean.0]

I always sit down very slowly when carrying at mi casa.

crowbardog

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 01:52:37 PM »
I have a thumbreak cross draw holster named the "Deskrider" from the Sportsmans Guide, listed as a Beretta/Taurus Holster, that also fits CZ75's and the Tanfoglio clones.  Most of the generic holsters sized to fit the Beretta/Taurus pistols will also fit the CZ75's, so long as they are not precisely molded.

search.sportsmansguide.co...&a=&c=&p=6
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline raystattoostudio

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2004, 09:37:19 AM »
I just ordered a Fobus Roto that adjusts from Paddle to Belt. Gonna try that for a while and find the Leather I want.

Offline echohal

• vroom vroom
Re: Leather Holsters for CZ 75B- Crossdraw or Shoulder(Vertical)
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 11:09:42 AM »
Sorry to dredge up such an old thread,

But it seems makarov.com is out of business, and i'm looking for a shoulder rig.
(preferably vertical)

Can anybody make a suggestion as to what shoulder holsters will work for a full size CZ (CZ75BD)?
Also it seems like there are a lot more horizontal options. but i'm kind of a leaner guy (6ft, 175lbs) and i'm a bit concerned about something like that printing.

also, this sound stupid for a concealed item, but i think the vertical holsters look cooler.
wait.... wut?
CZ75BD // CZ75 P-01 (ct grips, fiber optic front post) // Kadet Kit

anything