Author Topic: Hello CZ'dom  (Read 1911 times)

Offline wvshooter1

Hello CZ'dom
« on: November 29, 2007, 06:01:48 PM »
Have owned my 75BD for about four months now and it is a wonderful weapon. My wife just about had a cow when I bought it but now says she wants to shoot it. Go figure. I have been carrying a Kahr CW9 but will try carrying the BD as soon as I receive the Don Hume IWB holster I just ordered. If eight rounds of 9mm JHP in a three inch bbl is good then 17 rounds of 9mm JHP in a four inch bbl must be better. HooRah!!

Offline Radom

• HGWT
Hello CZ'dom
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 07:54:13 AM »
Welcome to the board.  A lot of people do carry the full-size pistols.  You may want to check out the CCW section if you haven't noticed it already.
The artist formerly known as FEG...

Mrs-Armoredman

Hello CZ'dom
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 03:39:08 PM »
Welcome to CZ Forum. Pull up a chair and tell us about yourself. Glad to have you here.

Hi FEG. Nice to see you here too.

Offline CZ Prime

Hello CZ'dom
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 09:29:11 PM »
WARNING!!! WARNING!!!! As a husband that went through this, I warn you that you had better buy her a CZ of her own, NOW!!!. My wife had a cow when I bought my first CZ and would not let me shoot it until I had a certified class in gun safety together with her. Shortly after she went shooting with me. Kept borrowing my CZ because she did not like any of the range rental guns but did not want to buy a gun of her own until she figured out what she liked. I ended up not being able to shoot my own gun at all. Finally, I just bought her one of her own. Now we have his and hers safes and around a dozen CZs. I warn you, she will steal your gun unless you get her one of her own. Oh yeah, might be she will want an AK-47 knock off too, like my wife did. Just an FYI. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 06:17:29 PM by Mrs Armoredman »

Offline Radom

• HGWT
Hello CZ'dom
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 04:42:17 PM »
Quote from: Mrs Armoredman
Welcome to CZ Forum. Pull up a chair and tell us about yourself. Glad to have you here.  

Hi FEG. Nice to see you here too.

Hello!  I should be back for good this time.  I am finally shooting regularly again after the car accident.
The artist formerly known as FEG...

Mrs-Armoredman

Hello CZ'dom
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 06:19:39 PM »
Hey CZ Prime, If you get your wife an AK she will have fun with it. I have one and I love it. Your wife knows what the best gun is. She has excellent taste. Sorry about the editing,I hit the wrong button. I am really sorry about that.

FEG, I am glad your ok and back with us. Nice Avatar. I watched the show all the time. I am also glad your ok after your accident.

Offline CZ Prime

Hello CZ'dom
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 07:31:04 PM »
Too late Mrs. Armoredman, she got one for her birthday years ago. Loves it, is sized just right for her. She also has a several CZs, but unfortunately has joined the "dark side" and shoots Glocks too. She has placed top female in a few GSSF matched now too.

Mrs-Armoredman

Hello CZ'dom
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 08:24:05 PM »
Cool B-day present. I got mine for my birthday last year. I love it and I have fun with it when I feel like going to the range.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Hello CZ'dom
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 08:08:03 AM »
Yes, she loves her RAMI and AK...which is how I ended up with a Mini-14.