Author Topic: Bar-Sto BARRELS READY FOR ORDERING!  (Read 15856 times)

Offline Old Coastie

Bar-Sto BARRELS READY FOR ORDERING!
« on: November 28, 2003, 02:03:01 PM »
As I promised, I am posting to notify everyone desiring a replacement barrel for their CZ100 that you may order same from Bar-Sto Precision Machine in 29 Palms, CA.  Barrels are available in 9mm., .357 Sig. & .40 S&W unported.

Phone  760-367-2747
Fax      760-367-2407
email    barsto@eee.org

I received my CZ100 back from Bar-Sto with a beautiful unported .40 S&W barrel. This thing locks up like a bank vault. It is much better machined than the original and sports a fully supported chamber. It is about .002" wider at the chamber and about .020" longer than the original. The main thing I see that is different is that the locking block is closed on the bottom instead of open like the original. One other change I noticed is that the new barrel is left hand twist while the original is right hand twist.

I will try to borrow a digital camera to have some pictures posted. Don't know if I can post pics, but I'm sure someone who can will volunteer. I anyone near the Cincinnati area (Andy) wants to inspect/shoot/photograph the pistol just let me know and I will try to accommodate you.

Time to get those orders going guys. Sounds like a great Christmas present.

Andy, what do you think about making this thread sticky?

By the way, a big thanks to Andy. He got this thing started, what, 10 or 11 months ago. Way to go Andy. You are the man.

Good shooting,

Mike
Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not really after you!

ndeeya

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2003, 08:03:38 PM »
mike,

that is great news.  i can't take all the credit though... you were the one who sacrificed your gun for almost a year!

i wonder how funny a CZ100 would look with a slightly extended and protruding barrel with threads on the end...(evil laugh) :evil

well, it's time to save up!

-andy

ndeeya

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2003, 10:05:40 PM »
had some free time on my hands and was fooling around with photoshop on my PC.

here are a couple concepts that came to mind now that we have some barrels on the way.

First pic is with a 5" extended and threaded barrel and novak sights.

Second is the same except in "SD" mode.  hehehehe suppressed baby!

Enjoy!
-andy

Offline bullsi1911

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2003, 10:30:59 AM »
Nice PS work!

Offline david in germany

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2004, 09:00:16 AM »
are the barrels for the 100 and 110 the same? thge differences are in the trigger and not the slide right?
oh what to do.......

CZtech

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2004, 06:22:53 PM »
Is it possible to change the barrel on my %%WORD5%0 from a .40 to a 9mm without changing anything else? I am not familiar with changing stuff on a weapon just using it as is.:smokin

Offline Old Coastie

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2004, 07:15:10 PM »
You may want to call Bar-Sto Precision about this. If I were a betting man I would say you could change only the barrel. They tested all of their barrels in my pistol, a 40 S&W model. Give them a call. What do you have to loose?

Good shooting,

Mike

crcz110

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2004, 11:01:55 AM »
Hi Andee, were can i buy the laser sight.... i have been looking for it since i buy my cz110 like 4 months ago!!

one more question, is it possible to use the .40 or the .357 barrels on my cz110 9mm?

Offline Old Coastie

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2004, 12:00:33 PM »
I can't comment about the laser. However concerning using a .40 S&W or 357 Sig barrel in a 9mm CZ100/110 I think there is agreement that you can not do it. The breach face is cut to handle the head of the 9mm cartdrige. The head of the 40 S&W and 357 Sig cartdridge is larger and will not fit the 9mm slide.

Sorry.

Good shooting,

Mike

ndeeya

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2004, 12:53:39 PM »
unfortunately the cz laser module never made it into full production.  it is my understanding that the laser modules out there are rare pre-production models and the subcontractor who originally made them is not in business anymore.

-andy

Offline angus hobdell

• CZ Custom
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2006, 06:25:45 PM »
Thats A shame I have on of the early development models. Very cool. Unfortunatly it seems to eat batteries.
Angus Duhhhh!