Author Topic: CZ's OH MY! about another week says Angus  (Read 911 times)

Offline Onegoodshot

CZ's OH MY! about another week says Angus
« on: May 14, 2008, 01:56:32 PM »
No matter how often its asked, his reply the same, "What will you use it for?"  and "What
do you want it for?".  Well, I love pistols, have several, most large.  I want something fun to shoot, (so i practice). I want smaller, for CC.  Rami too light in polymer, too short in steel.  PO 1 ?  What do i need a rail for? ( I'd never carry w/ light mounted)  Hmmm..
PCR ?  Hey Angus, what about those PCR's,  (he shows me his... wow, yes its new..wow)
Sooo,   Eric did a wonderful job on my SP 01, from Ghost Products..  Yes please,
1  PCR to go, add the hammer, trigger action job,  oh,  and a set of those half checker
CZ grips....  About a week he says.. I can't wait!

ALL the men at Ghost Products, are articulate, considerate, professionals.  We are lucky to have them here in AZ.  Feel confident in contacting them, I always do.
CZ's are the best kept secret in handguns.

Offline Stuart

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 04:48:17 PM »
tough week to wait..

man..I always hate waiting for things to get finished..

Offline JRG5096

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 06:42:28 PM »
I have a stock PCR I bought new about three months ago, you will love it.  I'm hoping to have Angus do some work on it at some point, I do have the cocobolo wood grips....great pistol post pics when you get it and have had a chance to put a few rounds through it......

Offline Onegoodshot

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 07:40:45 PM »

Its Ok, really.   There is this relationship with value, patience, anticpation, time...
its so...   Zen   anyway..  But Eric does great work.. They always have "project guns".
And the word is getting out about Ghost Products.  So I have to wait.  I had to wait for my SP 01.   FLAWLESS, several thousand rounds! So they get my pawltry bussiness.
There are several really fine gunsmiths here in Az.  It really depends on what type/brand of firearm you want worked on. Tactical shot guns go north of Prescott. Ak type to Tucson.
High dollar hunting actions go to Scottsdale.  1911's go to Mesa, (unless they are Colts, then they go to 32nd St.).  I don't know the revolver guys (yet).  Anyway, nice to have choices!  I think CZ's are great, and Ghost Products, well..  (salt n pepper on a great steak!)  I looked at ALL of them (pistols),  and really, nothing comes close for twice the money.

Offline angus hobdell

• CZ Custom
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 01:30:26 AM »
FYI we do work on almost all types of guns especially 1911's and 2011's. Rifkes Shotgun and revo's Eric has "tweaked " all of my 1911's that I use for single stack anyone dropping by the recent NRA show had a chance to try some of the enhancement work we do.
Angus Duhhhh!

Offline Onegoodshot

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 05:00:27 PM »
PCR Shoots AMAZING! 100 rnds NO problems. I love it....I knew I would!
Can't go wrong w/ CZ, my new faavorite. Now I need a PO 1.