Author Topic: A restricted "Hello" from Peoples Republik of Kalifornia  (Read 564 times)

CZheiner-czechpistols82792

A restricted "Hello" from Peoples Republik of Kalifornia
« on: July 18, 2008, 10:35:16 PM »

My obsession with firearms has taken me on an adventuresome journey over the last 10 years.  Carried everything from a .25 Auto up to a .44 mag.  My current (and I do feel   L A S T I N G   relationship is now developing with these beautiful CZ's!  I sold a few guns to acquire my SP01 and P01.  Now I have very minimal interest in all other makes.  Very shocking for me.  (My wife does hope that I keep my affection for these two new CZ's, as our bank account and my safe are both running low!)

As for my title, I do live in CA for the time being.  The infringements on MY rights have become downright unbearable.  I would eventually like to move, when I can find a way to make the same income elsewhere.

I do appreciate all who post here, as I have also been lurking for awhile.

CZheiner

Offline Mrs Armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 09:53:28 AM »
Welcome and hello sir. I understand about the safe and bank account being low. It stinks big time. With the gas prices being high I wonder how anyone in the USA can afford to drive to work. When you are able Arizona is a great state to live in and you are welcome here anytime. No need to lurk any longer. post away sir.

Offline quikdraw67

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 04:36:05 PM »
Mrs Armoredman -

Please switch the mouse from "3 round burst" to "semi only"

anything