Author Topic: Kel-tech PF9?  (Read 1455 times)

Offline C Zeller

• CZ P-01
Kel-tech PF9?
« on: October 28, 2008, 09:03:21 AM »
A co-worker of mine said he would sell his PF9 to me for $200. I am still not sure if it is a good deal or not. It does not come with anything, just the gun and one magazine. I have shot it and it is in good condition but I can't shoot a lick with it compared to my P01. Just curious if anybody had any input.

Offline brokenarrowjbe

Re: Kel-tech PF9?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »
For prices check auction arms or gunsamerica. But if you can't(don't like to) shoot it, you won't shoot it. Do you want a pistol to keep in a drawer? John

Offline C Zeller

• CZ P-01
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 07:35:56 AM »
You brought up a very valid point.  8) Thanks for the info.

Chad

Offline MJZZZ

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 07:15:21 AM »
I have a PF-9 that I paid $219 brand new from CDNN. It has been rebuilt twice by Kel Tec for various major problems and there are a couple more factory upgrades I need to have done. I still own it because it is reliable now, but I still can't shoot it worth a darn because of the long trigger pull. I just bought a Rami P to replace it as my summer carry gun. The PF-9 will now be a truck/fishing trip gun. If I had to do it again, I would pass on the PF-9.  Mike
"I am a Free Man, regardless of what set of 'rules' surround me. When I find them tolerable, I tolerate them. When I find them obnoxious, I ignore them. I remain free, because I know and understand that I alone bear full responsibility for everything I do, or chose not to do."

mbott

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 11:14:00 AM »
I've decided I need a new pocket pistol and the PF9 was one I was looking at, however I've decided to go with a S&W 642 revolver instead.  Should pick it up early next week.   ;D

--
Mike

Offline C Zeller

• CZ P-01
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 05:54:21 PM »
I have a PF-9 that I paid $219 brand new from CDNN. It has been rebuilt twice by Kel Tec for various major problems and there are a couple more factory upgrades I need to have done. I still own it because it is reliable now, but I still can't shoot it worth a darn because of the long trigger pull. I just bought a Rami P to replace it as my summer carry gun. The PF-9 will now be a truck/fishing trip gun. If I had to do it again, I would pass on the PF-9.  Mike

I just saw this post, thank you for the info. I was thinking about the rami also for a summer gun and for the extra money, I am sure I will be happy with if I get it.

anything