Author Topic: Say thanks to Angus!  (Read 110132 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Say thanks to Angus!
« on: September 06, 2009, 06:14:45 AM »
Angus has an incredibly busy schedule shooting for CZ and running CZcustom, I think it's only fair we publicly say THANK YOU! once in a while for him giving some time for us here. Thanks, Angus!

Offline Stuart

Re: Say thanks to Angus!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 09:41:56 AM »
Angus rocks..
what he has done to elevate CZ and to give us great parts, gunsmithing and information is second to none.

Angus THANKS!!!!!
and tell your folks at CZ Custom thanks..they are great.

Offline TSOL

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 12:14:12 PM »
Also there's a great article on Angus and CZ Customs in the latest issue of the USPSA Front Sight mag.
No one's gonna to do it for you.

Offline neo223

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 04:40:26 PM »
+100 for the guys at CZ custom. ;D ;D ;D
9mm's can expand but .45's dont shrink.

Mrs Armoredman

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 06:15:43 PM »
  Yes indeed. Angus is the best. He is a real gentlemen and has always had time to answer all my dunb questions. Thank you Angus  8) 8) 8)

Offline gja70

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 10:00:30 PM »
I thought the article in Front Sight about Angus this month was great.  I only wish it was longer.  I'm still trying to figure out a way to swing a business trip to the Mesa, AZ so I could visit his shop in person.

Thanks Angus!
I got my SP01 from your shop back in March and I love it.  I started shooting USPSA three months ago and I'm hooked.

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 10:21:32 PM »
  Angus,

Your personal skills, customer oriented management of the Custom Shop, and willingness to try to personally help even old 'C' shooters make this forum like an extension of the good gun ranges we all remember--great people who love the sport and are ready to help all comers.

Thank you

Offline Addict

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 11:12:54 PM »
Indeed!! :) It is rare and wonderful to have the owner of a US gun importer/producer at our fingertips who answers questions and gives technical advise so willingly. Kudos to the folks at Ghost Holster too. Friendly and helpful service despite the chaotically busy last year. BTW it is a great business model too. I have more CZ's than my wife would like to know about thanks to the forum and Angus' accessability  ;D
Addict

Offline snacks

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 01:28:15 PM »
Just wanted to convey my thanks and appreciation for all the advice that Angus has provided.  I admit that i've learned quite a bit from the site but their are times when a more direct answer is needed and Angus is the person to ask.

Thanks again.

Offline Dorkfish

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 10:12:39 PM »
Angus,

You da-man!  Thanks so much for helping get the ball rolling on the approval for the P-07 for USPSA production class shoots.  I received the email traffic today.

In the immortal words of Wayne and Garth: I'm not worthy...I'm not worthy...

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2009, 11:34:59 AM »
"You're worthy, you're worthy, get up!"
Angus is more fun to be around than Steven Tyler anyway.  ;D
Read the article, great stuff!

Offline SID HAL

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 06:41:48 PM »
Thanks Angus for answering many questions regarding gun setup with led to a recent trigger job on my SP-01.  Man, does this thing shoot!  I've also heard nothing but kudos from the boys at Rio Salado.  Keep up the good work.

Offline vinbytes

• Vinbytes - Your Web Expert
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 05:04:54 AM »
Thanks Angus! Thanks for the post and the job well done. You are worthy and problems were solved.

Offline Charles

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 01:40:31 AM »
Thank you for including the hammer pins in my order.  I feel much better not having to reuse the old ones...  I have only one question and I will post it in the correct forum.  Thanks again Charles

Offline shooboy

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2010, 09:31:25 AM »
Hi, Although I have not personally dealt with Angus, I'd like to thank him for all his help on the CZ Forum by offering to send him one of my Shooboy Midnite-Pro Gunsmithing Hammers at no cost to him. So Angus, if you'd please email me with your shipping address I'd be more than happy to send one out to you. Thanks for your time and consider this a gift from your friends on the Forum, Randy aka Shooboy
Here's what I'd like to send to you: