Author Topic: Hello from a new CZ owner (First Handgun)!  (Read 684 times)

Offline fortunehunter6

Hello from a new CZ owner (First Handgun)!
« on: September 08, 2009, 03:45:29 PM »
Hello-
I just made the purchase of my first handgun yesterday and I will be picking her up on Friday. A SP-01 with manual safety. I have been looking and reading for several months now on all kinds of guns. I have also borrowed or rented a few pistols and nothing really felt good and some I really didnt like at all (Smith and Wesson Sigma and a Glock .45). I really liked the CZ from the first time I picked it up. I wish that the ranges around here rented them as I would have loved to give it a test drive before buying. As a new owner/shooter I will be trying to pick up some good information from the forum.
 ;D Cant wait til friday.....
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
- Thomas Jefferson

CZ 75 SP-01 9mm

Offline E.Shell

Re: Hello from a new CZ owner (First Handgun)!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 03:54:27 PM »
Welcome to the forum fortunehunter6!

I'll bet you'll be very happy with your SP-01. I have an SP-01 and it also fits my hand almost perfectly.

When I bought my other CZ, a P-01, I went to several shops and handled MANY handguns; SIGs, Blocks, S&Ws, K&K, Rugers, Walthers, Kahrs, Springfield Armorys .... nothing felt as "at home" in my hand as did the P-01, and the SP-01 is very close to it.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.