Author Topic: SS rod for P-07  (Read 2929 times)

Offline mdt67

SS rod for P-07
« on: January 06, 2010, 08:12:49 AM »
I figure i start a new thread since a member asked me to post pics of the SS rod.

Offline dwhitehorne

Re: SS rod for P-07
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 09:19:06 AM »
Thank you.  David

Offline mb@phx

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 10:50:52 PM »
"SWEET", Can't notice that 1/16" you were talking about at least from that angle of the pix, but I do appreciate your time and pix......Made it easy for me and the rest who are wanting a SS guide rod.

Offline mdt67

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 05:52:06 AM »
No problem....I wish i still worked at the tool and die shop, i am a stay-at-home dad now but back 5 years ago i worked at a small tool shop and i could have knocked these SS rods out for probably $5 each. The guy selling these charges $25 delivered. Below is Steve's email and web site. Like i said in the other post, his site does not show the P-07 but if anyone wants to order one just email him telling what you are doing and you will be good to go. On his main page there will be a choice of a bunch of CZ if you scroll down, just choose CZ P-06 and in the paypal note tell him you want a rod for the P-07.

Also, the 1/16 is barely noticeable....since the end is slightly beveled.

stevebedair@yahoo.com

http://guiderod.com/

Offline mb@phx

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 04:18:21 PM »
I was reading old post, there was a guy offering free SS guide rod for free! He even send one out to Asia ???? bleep we miss out oh well :'(

Offline dobermanUSA

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »
sorry for ignorant question.. what is the advantage to this rod over the stock rod?    thanks

Offline CX

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 05:17:33 PM »
He did I'm one of those lucky ones and it is PERFECT

I was reading old post, there was a guy offering free SS guide rod for free! He even send one out to Asia ???? bleep we miss out oh well :'(

Offline mdt67

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 05:18:47 PM »
Well, in my opinion...just looks nicer on the gun. The plastic one probably will never break but with SS you know it will never break. One thing I do wish they made after market would be the slide lock. Other CZ guns seem to have the lock release protrude out more so you can just reach your right thumb up and pull the lock down. On The p-07, you have to tilt your gun to the left a little for your thumb to reach.

Offline hotrod6657

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 08:34:51 PM »
One place where shooting a right handed gun as a lefty.  Since I use my index finger to activate the slide lock that's not an issue for me, but with the gun in my right hand I know what you mean.

anything