Author Topic: NEA VZ 58 gear  (Read 10430 times)

Offline North Eastern Arms

NEA VZ 58 gear
« on: April 19, 2010, 03:56:38 PM »

Offline caracicatriz

Re: NEA VZ 58 gear
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 05:21:28 PM »
Very nice setup. Welcome to the forum.

Offline NeitArms

• North Eastern Arms
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 06:04:07 PM »
Swap that krink brake out already Jeff.. ;)

I just finished setting up the VZ SBR here with the same setup with a few minor upgrades; Folding AR adaptor after the railed adaptor and a obnoxious brake..

I love these guns..

Neit Arms Products are now produced and distributed under license by North Eastern Arms

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 07:03:53 PM »
Very nice, just what you need, nothing you don't. :)

Offline WhiskeyVictor

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 10:39:43 PM »
Looks good...What's that stock adapter and rear sight all about?

Offline NeitArms

• North Eastern Arms
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 06:28:45 AM »
Looks good...What's that stock adapter and rear sight all about?

When used in conjunction with the co-witness handguard or barrel clamp it allows AR BUIS' which greatly increase accuracy due to improved sight picture. I've been running these NEA parts on my own VZ for a while and for us AR-programmed guys it's a huge improvement.
Neit Arms Products are now produced and distributed under license by North Eastern Arms

Offline WhiskeyVictor

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 09:20:56 AM »
And where would a man buy one of these at?

Offline sdfmacross2

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 01:55:11 PM »
Ditto.  I would like to know where I can got those picatinny rails and the front and rear sight.  Also does the picatinny rails replace the upper and lower handguards?

Offline North Eastern Arms

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 02:08:28 PM »
Ditto.  I would like to know where I can got those picatinny rails and the front and rear sight.  Also does the picatinny rails replace the upper and lower handguards?
Youo are looking at 4 seperate items.  upper and lower hand guard, railed stock adapter and Railed barrel clamp.  They can be used as stand alone or together as an improved system.

Offline NeitArms

• North Eastern Arms
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 02:08:50 PM »
We'll have NEA's items along with our own products for sale on our webstore shortly. I'm just waiting on him to get his ass to the post office. ;)

www.shop.neitdesigns.com

Offline WhiskeyVictor

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 02:59:06 PM »
Speaking of getting product in to sell.....when are you guys (Neit) going to get some more Ambi. Mag releases for the VZ-58 in?

Which upper and lower front ends are you going to have? Aluminum picatinny rails in 4 places, or something different?

Would you happen to have a picture and any info on that 'Railed Stock Adapter'? Darnit, I just bought a Storm Workz adapter plate and hinge! May have to fire up the TIG machine!

Offline sdfmacross2

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 07:19:25 PM »
Youo are looking at 4 seperate items.  upper and lower hand guard, railed stock adapter and Railed barrel clamp.  They can be used as stand alone or together as an improved system.

so the actual front and rear iron sights are seperate.  Does the upper and lower hand guard replace the factory ones or they add on to it.  It's just that I'm really big on keeping the rifle lightweight and not adding more weight. 

Offline WhiskeyVictor

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 08:51:39 PM »
The front hand guards are replaced with either a NEA upper 'Rail' and some type of lower unit, be it you leave the OEM lower on the rifle or you put another style lower on the rifle or a polymer upper and lower, or the one we all have been waiting for, the aluminum upper and lower, which incorporates picatinny rails.

Offline sdfmacross2

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2010, 08:56:26 PM »
Yeah I'm really waiting for those aluminum upper and lower but how did they get those iron sights onto the rifle.  I think those are TROY iron sights correct?

Offline WhiskeyVictor

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2010, 09:12:47 PM »
Do you see that little perch under the fold down front sight, that is a barrel clamp type picatinny rail, sold by czechpoint I think, the thing clamps onto the barrel anywhere you want it, then you can attach any compatible picatinny mount item to it.