Author Topic: CZ 82 Magazines.  (Read 3886 times)

Offline Hammerhead6814

CZ 82 Magazines.
« on: June 20, 2010, 02:29:04 PM »
I'm looking at a CZ-82 for sale in my state. Price is right, $200 even. The package isn't right. It's just the CZ-82, a magazine, the cleaning rod and lanyard. The owner sold the other magazine and he can't find the pouch.

I really would like to own the CZ, but online the cheapest magazines I can find are $40+!!! There goes the "great value" I was looking for. Does anyone know a supplier with magazines around $20?

Offline mvelimir

Re: CZ 82 Magazines.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 03:55:20 PM »
CDDN Sports have used ones for $30.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/cz3812famagu.html

CZ82 is such a great pistol that you shouldn't stress over few extra bucks for an extra magazine. Buy it, shoot it and enjoy one of the best triggers you can find.

Offline billjohnso20

• Pistol Packin' Preacher
Re: CZ 82 Magazines.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 03:55:54 PM »
You can also find mags on Gun Broker. Be sure to search for 82 mags. The mags listed for sale as 83 mags are quite a bit more expensive.

That being said, don't let the cost of the magazine make to pull up short of buying the 82. I have two. Both shoot and handle great. The 82, and the civilian model 83 for that matter, is a great little gun. I loved my first one so much, I bought the second @ 2 weeks later. I carry one of them in a Kholster Crescent holster under a tucked shirt. The 82 conceals well and with a good gun belt, the weight is evenly distributed.

I also got lucky in that both of my 82's were in almost flawless condition. The first, which I am planing to have refinished, is in @ 95% condition while the second is in 99% condition. The second one stays in my wife's bedside safe. It's there to use if needed but I refuse to carry it because I want it to stay right where it is in terms of condition and appearance.

I've toyed with buying another one which my LGS has in stock for $240.00. It is in fair condition and would make a good project gun. I just can't afford to do it right now. If my wife finds a teaching job this year, though . . . . ;)
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?