Author Topic: What holsters fit the RAMI  (Read 218102 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
What holsters fit the RAMI
« on: September 25, 2010, 09:57:03 AM »
Here we go!

I know that HBE makes the COMIII for the RAMI.
Hazel Leather also makes a great custom holster for the RAMI.
High Noon carries a LOT of different holsters for the RAMI pistol, in a variety of flavors. http://highnoonholsters.com/
Galco also carries RAMI rigs, http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG1.asp.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 10:53:10 AM by armoredman »

Offline jeepster09

Re: What holsters fit the RAMI
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 06:06:56 PM »
I just found that the Galco Deep Cover tuckable holster for Smith & Wesson M&P 9/40 fitts the Rami like it was meant for it. :)

Well, better try em before you buy one. I tried a second one and it did not fitt....... :-[
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:43:40 PM by jeepster09 »
"NRA Life Member"

Offline Carlton1964

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 10:23:55 PM »
Cheaper Than Dirt in there holster guide says the Bianchi 105 Minimalist 13/15 ($38.00) works for a RAMI....Bianchi does NOT claim this.
I've used this style Bianchi for other weapons (not 13/15 size) and like them...so I had to find out if it will work for the RAMI 2075.

Gander actually had one for $44.00...asked the clerk if I could jam my RAMI in it....he was happy to let me.  Fit great...Bought it. ;D

Was gonna post a couple pics.....but it won't let mw.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 09:00:16 PM by Carlton1964 »

Offline JayHawker45

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 07:05:36 PM »
Right after I bought my CZ 2075 Rami BD, I purchased a High Noon Down Under with the python embossed trim for it. It took about a week or so for it to come in (a stocking item). I am thoroughly happy with the holster. I followed the break-in instructions and by the end of the first day, I was comfortable with the way my pistol fit in it. At first, I was not thrilled about how high the holster rode on my belt, however, after about an hour to get used to the feeling of holster of how high the holster rode as compared to my other IWBs, I have to say that now, it's one of the more comfortable holsters I own. The quality of construction is excellent and I anticipate quite a few years of good service from this holster.

Just want to add, I had my wife follow me around the house while wearing a variety of different types of clothes, with this pistol/holster combination.  She said it was much harder to detect that I was carrying than with my other pistols, part of that is a function of the size of the pistol itself, but partly it's a function of how well this holster conceals. The things we do to carry concealed  ;D

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 12:00:57 PM by JayHawker45 »
...no country can be well governed unless its citizens as a body keep religiously before their minds that they are the guardians of the law and that the law officers are only the machinery for its execution, nothing more.
--Mark Twain, "The Gilded Age"

NRA Life Member
JPFO Member

Offline lymanb

• Sweatshirt for sunscreen
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 01:15:10 AM »
 ;)Really nice gun, I found somewhere else on this site, Bianchi gun leather, Minimalist size 13/15, it does not list our gun but fits really great.  , I hope that the pic worked, it also has a O-ring with leather fob to hold the gun in place.

By lymanb at 2011-01-27

later, lyman
"All roads lead to roam"

« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:27:11 AM by lymanb »
later, lyman
"All roads lead to roam"

Offline Wheeler

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 10:51:35 PM »
I've tried the Bianchi with the leather fob on it and find the tab of leather likes to stick out, making a point under my shirt.  Just looks odd.  Gun fits fine though.
Semper Fi,

Wheeler

"For whats more honourable than scarrs or skin to tatters wrent in warrs"
                      Samuel Butler, 'HUDIBRAS' 1658

Offline daniels

• Czecherboard.com
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 08:17:16 PM »
Add a Fobus SG5 model paddle holster to the list.  Fits the Rami like a glove!

Offline jeterm

• RAMI Owner
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 02:49:01 PM »
Blackhawk "Askins" leather holster is a great fit.  comes in brown or black leather. forgot to add the model info - 420528BN-Right Brown Leather Compact Askins Concealment Holster S&W M&P all models. 8)

« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 11:29:39 AM by jeterm »

Offline mdr6370

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 09:23:41 PM »
Tagua NYL-020 IWB holster

Tagua BH2-300 Belt holster

I'm a lot of things, but ace photographer isn't one of them...

Offline AMM

Frint Line 3 Slot Pancake
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 02:04:00 PM »
I have a preference for a traditional 3-slot pancake with a thumb break and hunted high and low to find one to fit my RAMI BD.  It is the "Front Line" Cat Number FL 90871 specifically made for the RAMI and RAMI BD.  It is unlined, but heavy duty and rides high and comfortable.  It also conceals well with proper cover garments.  I found it on the Israeli manufacturer?s web site, and was directed by them to a US outlet; 7.62 Precision in Anchorage AK.  When I ordered it was a non-stocking item so it took two months to arrive, but 7-62?s web site now shows them in stock for $66 USD. I suggest this holster as a high quality and reasonable cost option. Current web link to retailer is below.
< http://www.highreadytactical.com/catalog/product.asp?ret_id=943830&pid=1020014 >
Kadet II
CZ 75 Shadow SAO
CZ 75 SP01 Shadow 1
455FS 22LR
457 Varmint MTR 22LR
457 Training 22LR
527FS 5.56x45

Offline 80sDweeb

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 12:00:29 AM »
I just picked up my RAMI yesterday (used gun, private seller) and it fits good enough in my Galco Summer Comfort model SUM226, which is a Glock 19 holster.  This is an ITW holster, and its about an inch too long for the RAMI, but I think the extra length keeps the muzzle from digging into my side, so I don't see a problem with it.  Sits in there nice and snug, better than the Astra A-100 I've carried in it before.

The holster I plan to get when my finances recover from the purchase is the Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe.  I wish the Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC was available for the RAMI, but the Super Tuck is close enough, same basic idea, and maybe even a little thinner where it counts.  The RAMI is a chunky little gun, so thin will help!

Sure shoots nice!

Scott in Penfield NY

Offline Volzfan

• Blessed
    • FirearmAccessoriesShop
Re: Frint Line 3 Slot Pancake
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 09:59:21 PM »
I have a preference for a traditional 3-slot pancake with a thumb break and hunted high and low to find one to fit my RAMI BD.  It is the "Front Line" Cat Number FL 90871 specifically made for the RAMI and RAMI BD.  It is unlined, but heavy duty and rides high and comfortable.  It also conceals well with proper cover garments.  I found it on the Israeli manufacturer?s web site, and was directed by them to a US outlet; 7.62 Precision in Anchorage AK.  When I ordered it was a non-stocking item so it took two months to arrive, but 7-62?s web site now shows them in stock for $66 USD. I suggest this holster as a high quality and reasonable cost option. Current web link to retailer is below.
< http://www.highreadytactical.com/catalog/product.asp?ret_id=943830&pid=1020014 >
I just bought this same holster from the same place but I found it listed on Gunbroker. They sell under the user ID of ArcticScout. I had mine in 4 days and have used it for almost 2 weeks and love it.
www.FirearmAccessoriesShop.com
CZ2075 RAMI BD
CZ 75D PCR Compact
CZ P-06
S&W 686 .357 Magnum
S&W 66-2 .357 Magnum

Next: ?

Offline atilla

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 11:33:08 PM »
I probably posted this in another thread, I know I posted pics somewhere...but my Comp-Tac Minotaur IWB for the CZ-P01 carries my RAMI just as well. I also pocket carry the RAMI in a Desantis Nemesis.

2075 Rami in Comptac Minotaur with P-01 kydex body. Fits and retains great, and conceals a bit better than my P-01
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:51:08 AM by atilla »

Offline Barkey

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 06:12:41 PM »
I recently decided to pull the trigger on a Ross Leather pancake holster.  I had read some where that any or most holsters for the Glock 26/27 would fit the CZ 2075 RAMI and this one does.  Just like it was made for it.  I thought I would assist those who seek verification of this as fact.
Mossberg 500 Special Purpose 12 gauge pump
Kahr CM9
CZ 2075 BD RAMI
------------------------------------------------
4 things you can count on: death, taxes, CZs, and dog food in a bowl...wag, wag.

Offline Barkey

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 01:45:12 PM »
A couple of years ago I bought this holster.  It fits like a glove.  It is high quality leather.  The guy is trustworthy.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=277728663
Mossberg 500 Special Purpose 12 gauge pump
Kahr CM9
CZ 2075 BD RAMI
------------------------------------------------
4 things you can count on: death, taxes, CZs, and dog food in a bowl...wag, wag.