Author Topic: What holsters fit the RAMI  (Read 53851 times)

Offline mecenas

Re: What holsters fit the RAMI
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2018, 04:18:55 PM »
This maybe against the current trends in holsters, but isn't it a purpose of IWB holster to conceal ?. If so, then the thickness of Kydex with or without lining adds considerable girth to already pretty thick pistol. I have Garrett for my Rami, but I also have Remora and other ballistics nylon IWB holsters that do not add to the grip thickness and stay where you put them. I even tried adding so called "stabilizing wing" to Garrett, to keep the butt closer to the body. It still made no difference. Thickness of Kydex defeats concealability.

One plus of Remora or other "clingy" type holsters is an outside texture of material that sufficiently resist any kind of movements so you can carry your gun at 3-4 o'clock position or, as I do, carry the gun in an appendix position without a clip In addition, I can position the gun as high or as low in relation to the belt, as I see fit, depending on the outside clothing I wear that particular day.

Offline Tyerone

• Saving the planet.
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2018, 08:22:13 PM »
. . . and the Remora-held Rami does ride in my front pocket concealed (more often than IWB) to balance out the wallet, keys in the other front pocket.

I need to mix it up (carry modes) but my most common carry is OWB.

Offline ldryder

« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2018, 09:18:25 AM »
For comfort, price, longevity and staying tightly-clipped to a belt whenever the gun is drawn... it's hard to beat a holster made by Robert Mika.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:20:00 AM by ldryder »

Offline f100owner

« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2018, 11:05:19 AM »
I am adding an IWB from HolsterCo for my RAMI. Don't really plan on carrying it, but I have an IDPA competition that has an every other month competition that encourages the use of a person's conceal firearm setup. I carry a PPS primarily, but would need to spend a chunk of change on a few more mags for it, so I thought I would try using my RAMI and the mags and mag carriers I have for my P07 and 75B.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:24:08 AM by f100owner »
CZ - 75B, P-07, RAMI;
Walther PPS, /PPK/s;
1911 - Taurus 9mm, RIA Government;
Assorted other revolvers, automatics

Offline RaksCity

« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2018, 08:42:38 PM »
A kydex holster from http://neptuneconcealment.com came in the mail today. I am impressed with the quality of the holster compared to my other kydex holsters.
 Fits my Rami like a glove. No wiggle. The undercutting underneath the trigger guard is perfect.
 I could tell they took the time making it. I would highly recommended them.

Offline Erratikmind

« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2018, 11:22:30 AM »
I just started carrying my RAMI D in a Vedder LightTuck holster with the Claw attachment.

It’s just a little bigger than my Sig P365. However, it is still quite comfortable for all day AIWB carry.

anything