Author Topic: What holsters fit the RAMI  (Read 216917 times)

Offline FRC

Re: What holsters fit the RAMI
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2015, 06:11:08 PM »
I got my Rami BD Tuesday. Today I picked up a DeSantis Cozy Partner made for the Glock26 and it fits the Rami! Academy had them on sale- an added bonus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Offline Martkin64

« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2015, 06:02:44 PM »
Cross Breed super tuck..... Great holster!

Offline pdxrealtor

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2015, 08:33:32 PM »
I just tried a couple holsters from a company name Clinger. Their Atom and a complimentary Stingray.

Both had flaws, one potentially very dangerous one where the belt clip easily depressed the mag release button with the slight bump against say.... a door frame or the like.

A side from that their CS was horrible. They did send me an upgraded model for the Rammi, but it too had an issue where there was no cut out for the slide stop so re-holstering would cause the gun to hang up on the holster.

Their 'no rust' 'top of the line' hardware .... it rusted on me in less than  month of use.

I understand growing pains and all, but this was a bit beyond. It was in fact a down right sloppy operation in its entirety.

Heads up.

I did get the DeSantis soft tuck that old cop mentioned earlier and it's a very nice holster. The Rammi fits it nicely. I feel that it adds maybe a bit more bulk for an already (for me and my attire) borderline bulky carry gun. But a side from that it's real high quality.

CZ 97 BD- CGW Pro Kit/Action job
CZ 97 BD -  Stock (daughters)
CZ SP01 Tactical CGW/Action job -  threaded waiting for silencer.
CZ 75 Stainless (daughters)
CZ 75 Matte Stainless -  CGW SAO Conversion
CZ Rami BD CGW Pro package/action job -  main squeeze

Offline 5Wire

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2015, 01:56:55 AM »
Newbie to this forum and to the RAMI, just took delivery today. But I had this holster lying around and it fits just fine and it has magazine pouch. Velcro?"hook and loops"?for closure and modest retention. Ambidextrous, IWB, OWB. Non abrasive lining, it seems to me. Inexpensive and nothing fancy. Made in America by Federal Holsterworks and seems to be associated with, Amazon

Offline Candor

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2016, 07:28:14 PM »
I picked up a RAMI today and couldn't be happier. I have a Wright Leather IWB Cruiser for my PPS which fits the RAMI perfectly. The holster was rarely used with the PPS so it looks like it's now my RAMI holster. I also have N82 Tactical for a PPS which also fits the RAMI. Looking forward to hitting the range tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 07:30:23 PM by Candor »

Offline Hillbilly357

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2016, 01:41:41 PM »
I bought an OWB holster for my P07 from Alien Gear. I was able to buy an additional shell for my RAMI for a very reasonable price..

Offline Kcarmo4

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2016, 12:17:11 AM »
Concealment solutions makes a great hybrid holster

Offline akspotmom

« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2016, 05:05:27 PM »
I finally got my RAMI and ordered an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3 IWB holster. I didn't realize that when I ordered a right handed model that they had a cant on them so I couldn't wear it cross draw as I would normally. So I tried the 4:00 position and have gotten used to it and the holster is comfortable enough to forget it is there after a minute.

Good retention, easy draw. The extension on the top could use a mod for width and length, the edge of it catches my thumb knuckle when I am practicing draws and after a few dozen draws it takes the skin off and bloodies my knuckle. In normal use, of course, it wouldn't be an issue, but since I have carried cross draw for several years I want to get my muscles thinking about the new spot.

I will buy another for my PPK, I like the design and the company's excellent policies.

Offline flatassbroke

« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2016, 01:43:08 PM »
HI all, I know this is an old thread but if your reading this, the info may help out on a nice looking holster.
UBG.com. Nate makes a great holster IWB, OWB for RAMI. Shark Or Elephant trim if you want also.

Offline Otto N Sure

« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2016, 06:03:17 PM »
I haven't checked this thread in a long time, so I don't know if someone has already posted about the Remora line of holsters. I just received my 5ART-SS for my RAMI today. Let me tell you that this may be the solution I've been seeking since I got my RAMI back in 2004!

I carry IWB cross draw. The Remora will let you set the holster at ANY angle and in any position! Incredible!

Check out their website or the demos on You Tube. I, so far, am one happy cowboy!!

Otto

Offline Rainsong

« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2016, 08:22:22 PM »
Just placed my order for a UGB Phaetos with the 3 slots.  My RAMI hasn't arrived yet but I know I will be keeping it so figured I should get a head start on the 6-9 week wait.  I REALLY like my Wright Leathers Predator I have for my Shield but I just can't wait 12 weeks.  This was also a little less expensive.

I have been having rotator cuff issues and 4:00 o'clock draw has been getting more difficult.  I'm hoping the 3rd slot option will allow a modified appendix carry which does not seem to bother my shoulder.  Will post pics of both RAMI and Phaetos when they come in.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 09:20:33 AM by Rainsong »
Albuquerque, NM (although not really NEW, not really MEXICO!)

CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm
CZ 75B 9mm

Offline lesczzu

« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2016, 03:07:26 PM »
I just received an AlienGear IWB for my Rami.  Works great, hides very well.

Offline lesczzu

« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2016, 10:34:21 PM »
I have an AlienGEAR IWB specifically made for the RAMI.  Fits great and is customizable. 

Offline Obiwan

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2016, 05:25:35 PM »
Here some pictures of the Tucker Mini IWB holster. (http://www.tuckergunleather.com/mini-iwb-for-small-pistols/)

Offline Troublesx10

« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2016, 09:48:27 PM »
For now I'm going with these guys-- highly rated, useful with other arms, and comfortable. .

https://www.n82tactical.com/products/holsters/

anything