Author Topic: What holsters fit the RAMI  (Read 216906 times)

Offline YNWA

Re: What holsters fit the RAMI
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2017, 09:12:36 PM »
Garrett makes holsters for the RAMI here is the Silent Thunder STX in Carbon Fiber Kydex, Leather lined.

Where are these grips and mag plate from?

Offline leo61651

« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2017, 09:26:05 PM »
I sent my mag bases and grips to an anodizer in Michigan (FX Anodizing) and had him do the work that I wanted.

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
James "Mad Dog" Mattis

Offline YNWA

« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2017, 08:43:28 AM »
I sent my mag bases and grips to an anodizer in Michigan (FX Anodizing) and had him do the work that I wanted.

Fantastic work.

Offline BornViking354

« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2017, 12:02:54 AM »
I'm using my kydex holster for my Sig P320. It fits the Rami perfectly. So to broaden your possibilities, I would check out holsters made for the P320 subcompact.

Offline Mick-S

« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2017, 04:00:34 PM »
I haven't checked this thread in a long time, so I don't know if someone has already posted about the Remora line of holsters. I just received my 5ART-SS for my RAMI today. Let me tell you that this may be the solution I've been seeking since I got my RAMI back in 2004!

I carry IWB cross draw. The Remora will let you set the holster at ANY angle and in any position! Incredible!

Check out their website or the demos on You Tube. I, so far, am one happy cowboy!!

Otto

« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 02:44:35 PM by Mick-S »

Offline C. Andrew Dunning

« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »
For OWB, I'm liking the one I got from Winthrop (http://www.winthropholsters.com/cz/).  Nice fit...great quality...quick delivery...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 04:42:53 PM by C. Andrew Dunning »

Offline ldryder

« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2017, 02:30:02 PM »
I just purchased a RAMI D yesterday and when I got it home, I was pleased to find that it fit perfectly in the Blackhawk Leather IWB holster that I'd been using for my Glock 43.  The holster is Model 421404BN-R and the Size is 04.  I checked at blackhawk.com and found that the Glock 26 also uses the same holster so it makes sense that my new 2075 would fit so perfectly.

I wore it AWB for several hours and it was as comfortable to carry as my Glock 43.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 01:57:00 PM by ldryder »

Offline leo61651

« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2017, 02:45:22 PM »
Another OWB option is the High Noon that has snap fasteners easy removal without taking your belt off. It has a full sweat guard.

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
James "Mad Dog" Mattis

Offline elppaym

What holsters fit the RAMI
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2017, 01:45:14 PM »
Here's an example of the one I use...when I got back into guns again (grew up in the Southern Midwest but moved up North) the first two I acquired were the RAMI and the SP-01 Compact. Didn't find any readily available holsters I liked, especially for the RAMI...so built my own!

Making my own has turned into a part-time hobby. I even get to go to more gun shows, I tell the wife it's for the "business",

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 01:49:06 PM by elppaym »
1) "SP-01 Compact" (CZ 75 Compact)
2) CZ 2075 RAMI B
3) in search of the next one

Offline Sailorcrew

« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2017, 11:04:17 AM »
I have the Stealthgear Ventcore IWB. It's extremely comfortable but I prefer outside, it seems. Anyone interested in a trade?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 11:12:42 AM by Sailorcrew »

Offline h8louzn

« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2017, 08:38:44 AM »
I have the Stealthgear Ventcore IWB. It's extremely comfortable but I prefer outside, it seems. Anyone interested in a trade?

Is the ventcore for appendix carry? If interested in selling pm me a price..

Offline Man1nboat

« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2017, 12:32:53 AM »
Aliengear Tuck 3.0 IWB and Cloak OWB are awesome! Two holster deal going on now. Paid ~$70 for both total.

Offline SlimChance

« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2017, 11:05:11 PM »
Am I the only one who prefers a shoulder rig? I looked a long time for one and finally found this no-name (?) but nice leather rig that works great. It can be fixed for either vertical or horizontal carry (or OWB) and has a detachable mag pouch. I don't have a picture but here's the Amazon link:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B8PASLQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Offline Uriel67

« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2017, 09:22:53 PM »
Does anyone have personal experience with the Cobra Hybrid Holster from Wright Leather Works? A bit on the pricey side compared to others (especially if adding the master upgrade) but looks well made and great looking. Also like the option of IWB/OWB in one.

Offline frogwalking

• Retired Engineer, Viet. Vet., (one of the 4%)
« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2017, 10:53:00 PM »
Leo,

How do you like your Garrett?  I bought a used &W .357 a while back, used.  It came with a Garrett IWB.  This holster is nice, but the gun is way too big for me to carry concealed.  I am, however considering  Garrett for my Rami.  I like the leather lining.  In the general comments on our CZ forum, it says Kydex will cut the finish on our guns, thus the leather lining is right on.  I have a Multiholsters Kydex iwb for my Colt pocket light.  Tt is stainless and nickel, so the Kydex won't bother it.  The Rami is getting more reliable as shooting smooths things out.  A few hundred more shots and I will probably put the little Colt in the hollowed out book and begin carrying the Rami.