Author Topic: What holsters fit the CZ 75B?  (Read 183304 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
What holsters fit the CZ 75B?
« on: September 25, 2010, 10:09:43 AM »
Only one I ever used was the old Galco Hi-Jak, out of print for YEARS, but a good rig. Galco does still make some holsters for the CZ 75B,  http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG1.asp.

High Noon, http://highnoonholsters.com/, carries a lot of CZ75 rigs, as well as custom leather from Hazel and HBE.
For the buget minded, Uncle Mikes carries a wide range of rigs, and anything listed as a size 5 will fit the CZ75b and relatives. http://www.uncle-mikes.com/um_cat_holsters.html
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 03:12:19 PM by Wobbly »

Offline Skwerly

Re: What holsters fit the CZ-75B?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 10:21:47 PM »
I found a bunch of good options on eBay.  I just paid 20 bucks for one with free shipping made for the CZ.  Amazon has some but only the molded bits, not nylon or anything.  :)

Rock-it3

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 11:22:26 PM »
I use a Bianchi Black Widow. It has a thumb break, but will allow cocked-and-locked carry. The only thing is, it is an open muzzle type holster, and the muzzle end of the pistol sometimes rubs against the brass grommet of my jeans.

Offline Pixcutter

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 04:06:28 PM »
I use a Blackhawk SERPA III holster.  It's the model for the Betetta 92FS.  Adjust the grip screw appropriately and your set!
"There is no such thing as luck. There is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."  Robert A. Heinlein  "The light at the end of the tunnel may be a train. " Unknown

Offline original_g

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 04:19:25 PM »
Try lion-holsters.com dont know what the postage would be, but they are hand made and tailored to CZ.

Offline larryflew

• Minnesota
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 05:15:12 PM »
For concealed I use an IWB HBE com II. Open a Kydex bladetech.
When did it change from "We the people" to "screw the people"?

, []]]]]]]]]]]\>
        )'_\   (
'            \ *\
'              \ _\

Larry

Minnesota shooter
and CZ fanatic
NRA life since the 70's
USAF 66-70

Why use 911 when it's faster to use 1911 or 9mm?

Offline Floyd D. Barber

• Love guns, golf and bowling.
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 05:16:28 PM »
Ross makes a nice one.

http://www.rossleather.com/Concealment_Holsters-Pancake_Style_Holsters/c8_13/index.html
Plus, I have a Fobus made for a Glock 22, too tight for my Glock, but my 75B fits fine.
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

“Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
Jeff Cooper

non illigitamus carborundum

Offline rambler

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 01:02:21 PM »
Is there a holster that won't rub the nickel finish off my 75B?
2 - CZ 83s in 380 (1 Nickel & 1 Blue)
CZ 75B in 9mm (Nickel)
S&W 686 6" (SS)
2- S&W 586 4" (Blued)
S&W 60-15 3" (SS)
WWII Ithaca 1911A1 (Parkerized)
Taurus 85 Snubbie (Blued)

Offline Floyd D. Barber

• Love guns, golf and bowling.
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 09:29:24 PM »
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

“Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
Jeff Cooper

non illigitamus carborundum

Offline eric0424

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 09:02:15 PM »
Just got this in the mail today.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=382566

That's the same holster I have for my stainless 75B.

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 09:23:31 PM »
OWB:  I started with an Uncle Mike's that actually fit well.  You wouldn't believe how many guns will fit that size. I still loan it out to new shooters who need one.

Also for economy--Fobus makes a plastic holster that fits okay but has a major problem that's fixable.  Retention is not adjustable.  The top rivet, by the trigger guard, can be drilled out and replaced with a small machine screw and  self-locking nut.  Put an o-ring or very short spring in between the two halves and the holster retention adjusts fine.

I like the Kydex Bladetech:  versatile for carry or competition.  A friend deepened the slot over the slide by about 3/4"-you can't tell he did it.  The retention still works  perfectly and the draw is very fast.

Floyd @ Eric:  I like the looks of the Safariland.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 11:39:11 PM by 1SOW »

Offline eric0424

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 10:01:22 PM »
It's a good holster, fits the 75B like a glove. My next Safariland is going tho be the one pictured below.  I've got one of the Uncle Mikes nylon holsters too, it fits the CZ okay, but fits my Para much better.

Offline photobiker

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2010, 11:11:11 PM »
I use a Milt Sparks Summer Special 2, http://www.miltsparks.com/.  It was and is still my first on only IWB holster.  It may no be the best, but it is what I use and it fits my body well.  It can poke at me while driving certain cars, something about the seat shape.  But luckily I ride a motorcycle 80% of the time.  I am considering the Crossbreed Super Tuck down the road.

Offline tensionandtorque

• Just A Christian In LA
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2010, 02:11:50 PM »
It's a good holster, fits the 75B like a glove. My next Safariland is going tho be the one pictured below.  I've got one of the Uncle Mikes nylon holsters too, it fits the CZ okay, but fits my Para much better.

Hey Eric which safariland holster is this? thanks!

Offline Rowe-75

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2010, 05:14:35 PM »
The Fobus holster made for the CZ75 never fit my CZ75B, it was too tight in the muzzle area it wouldn't even fit past the trigger guard. I just had a brilliant idea about an hour ago and I decided to make a trigger guard holster out of it. Took the ol' Dremel to it and this is what I ended up with. Perfect for "Mexican carry", any position, any angle and can easily adjust on the move! Comfortable too!  ;D (sorry for phone pictures)

The retention on this holster is from two indents that snap around the trigger guard and hold it pretty tight, when drawing it automatically releases without even noticing.

^ Not an easy picture to take by yourself! ^

-Jeremy
75b 9mm Para
2075 Rami .40
P06 .40
VZ2008 7.62x39