Author Topic: What holsters fit the CZ 75 Classic?  (Read 81264 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
What holsters fit the CZ 75 Classic?
« on: September 25, 2010, 10:11:12 AM »
Hmm, refer to the topic in the CZ75B club, anything that fits one should fit the other. ;) However, some older models with curved trigger guards may have holsters made just for them, anyone know of one?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 03:11:45 PM by Wobbly »

Offline Shep

Re: What holsters fit the CZ75 Classic?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 04:19:07 AM »

Probably not what you have in mind, but-
If you want a classic Czech holster, the holster for the Vz52 also fits the first model CZ75 with rounded trigger guard.  Ideally, get one that was unissued, so it's not already molded to a Vz52's shape.

For normal concealed carry, I got a leather small-of-the-back holster made for a Browning HP, soaked it in hot water until soft, then with my CZ wrapped in plastic, I remolded it to the gun and let it dry in the refrigerator (with the wrapped CZ still in it) for a day or so.  Allowing it to dry slowly this way will keep it's new shape.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 01:53:45 AM by Shep »

Offline earthtone55

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 03:51:21 PM »
Given its global popularity, it seems pretty likely that dedicated holsters have been made specifically for the old CZ-75 at one point or another, though I don't know a source for any.

I've carried mine in a molded leather Beretta 92 holster I managed to find cheap at a gunstore. Not a perfect "boned" fit, but surprisingly close, and completely functional.

As mentioned above, I could probably MAKE a perfect fit just by soaking the holster in hot water, molding it around the gun, then letting it cool, but I don't carry it enough to bother.   You can undoubtedly get this to work with other leather holsters as well, ESPECIALLY a CZ-75B!

I've also found that this will fit fine in the generic medium nylon Uncle Mike's auto pistol holster.  Again, not a custom fit, but perfectly serviceable. 

Offline texgunner

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 10:33:07 PM »
Bianchi makes one called the Evader. Model #4584.

Offline Rory

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 02:25:18 AM »
I was wondering if anyone had tried this holster from Blade Tech, Inside the Waistband (IDPA APPROVED)

http://www.blade-tech.com/Inside-the-Waistband-IDPA-APPROVED-pr-820.html

A friend of mine bought it for his glock and it works great. There is a selection for both CZ 75 and CZ 75B. I just haven't had the spare cash to try it out. Just wondering if anyone has it for a Pre-B yet.

Offline The Preacher

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 03:16:10 AM »

this is the exact holster i have with my pistol
Rather have one and not need it than to need one and not have it....... CZ 75 still the best out there

Offline Polemos

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 12:37:23 AM »
Pre-B owners should take a look at HBE (Holsters By Eric)....he makes several rigs specifically for 75s.  Great company and a great guy.

~Polemos~
~Polemos~

Offline Artemis Alpeia

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 11:33:52 AM »
Has Eric sorted out all of his problems? I've been thinking about buying a holster from him for my Pre-B but I know there for a while he was in a pinch or something.

Offline Polemos

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 10:40:30 PM »
I heard something about that, but I think all is well. As I need another holster for a Pre B project, I will shoot out an order and report back.

~Polemos~
~Polemos~

Offline gpthng

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 12:43:40 AM »
 I have used this Fobus paddle holster for some shooting competitions with my pre b. It fits fine even thought it has the molded area for the "B" trigger guard, it retains very good.

Offline Polemos

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 12:55:49 AM »
While he has slowed down a bit, Eric is doing well....a strong player in the pre-B holster market.
His work is top quality.
~Polemos~ 
~Polemos~

Offline Hockler

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 04:35:52 PM »
Galco IWB leather for the Sig Sauer P226 fits fine with full-sized pre-B.

Raven concealment holster for 75B also works, although it isn't as tight fitting since it is expecting the thicker B style side release.

Hockler - BFN Head Artist

CZ's : [Short-slide '79, Pre-B '80 Ion bond]

Offline Indy_Tim

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 09:28:48 AM »
I've found the Tagua holster for a Ruger SR9 fits the CZ75 and CZ75B very well.  My son carries his pre-B in one and I carry both my Compact B and pre-B in one as well.  They work very well for a $37 dollar holster.  The model we use is BH3-350.

Tim

Offline Roadking Moose

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 09:54:28 PM »
I use a Blackhawk Serpa for a FN Five-seveN, works really well.  Just need to clear a touch towards the muzzle to keep it from wearing any finish.

Offline VATuner

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 09:40:38 PM »
Front Lone Holsters make both IWB, deep concealed and pancake holsters for the Pre B, they fit like they were molded to your CZ, bit still draw very fast

anything