Author Topic: What holsters fit the CZ75 BD Police?  (Read 12646 times)

Offline hyperbole

Re: What holsters fit the CZ75 BD Police?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2015, 09:27:13 PM »
I second what Sportdog7 and Galena have said about the Blackhawk Serpa made for the Beretta 92/96. I like that there's a little space between the muzzle and the end of the holster to better protect the weapon. The holster has solid, unmoving lockup. I removed the tensioning screw and parts altogether.

The Blackhawk is my open carry holster when I'm closer to civilization. When I'm further out in the sticks I use the Bianchi holster that I mentioned earlier on a GI pistol belt with Y harness and assorted ALICE gear.

Offline Flying Cloud

• New to CZ
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2016, 03:18:58 PM »
I have a 75BD in a Craft Holster, It fits nicely with the hammer all the way down but not at half cock. Is this still safe to carry?
I will defend to the death the rights of my family and myself. Please don't make me use all of my ammo.

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2016, 03:22:52 PM »

I have a 75BD in a Craft Holster, It fits nicely with the hammer all the way down but not at half cock. Is this still safe to carry?
   Yes it's safe, but defeats the purpose of decocking to half cock. I would try to stretch the leather strap so it would work at half cock if it was me.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.