Author Topic: What holsters fit the CZ75 Compact 40?  (Read 24266 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
What holsters fit the CZ75 Compact 40?
« on: September 25, 2010, 10:16:59 AM »
I have never held one, but if it the same dimensions as a P01/P-06, any rig for either should fit fine. High Noon makes some fine CZ leather, and has an extensive fit chart. http://highnoonholsters.com/ Also, the Bianchi IWB for the Glock 19, the M-100, should also work, as it fits my P-01.

Offline dwhitehorne

Re: What holsters fit the CZ75 Compact 40?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 12:57:24 PM »
My issued Safariland pancake holster for my H&K P2000 fits my 40 compact perfectly.   The serpa holster I have for the USPc fits but will not look in.  David

Offline BuickGS

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 07:16:40 PM »

I did allot of online research for a holster for concealed carry that would fit my CZ 75 40 caliber compact. There are few companies that will manufacture one specific for the gun but are at least $130 and turnaround time is weeks. Note: I am sure all are well built but they were out of my price range and I needed one now and it was not real clear what the real tunaround time was from these companies.

High Noon
Kramer Leather
H.B.E. Specialty LeatherWorks

I ended up purchasing a holster for a Sig. 228/229 which was reported to fit my gun from an online post I found and based on the size of the 228/229 I figured it should as they are almost the same size. I bought a holster and belt from Opticsplanet.com which arrived in three days:

GC-TB-DDDAAE-CSB7-36B   Galco CSB7 Cop Belt   $55.96
BZ-HT-23334   Bianchi 7 Shadow II Holster - Plain Black, Right Hand 23334   $48.98

The holster is very comfortable and conceals the gun nicely. The gun fits snug in the holster but not too tight and the top snap fits perfect. The belt is very nice but I should have ordered one size larger but still fits good. Note: The holster uses just a little belt length and I did not consider this so if you take a 36 with a few inches to spare get a 38.

So for just over $100 (free shipping) I got a very nice holster and belt.

Offline Willed

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 09:26:51 PM »
Are there any other options out there since this post was last responded to?  Do any of the Fobus holsters work with this gun?  I talked with Fobus and they say they don't have one for this gun, but I was wondering if anyone has tried one for a different weapon.
Thanks
Willed
CZ75 Compact .40 S&W

mbott

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 06:58:02 PM »
Willed,

Whomever you talked to at Fobus is not very well informed.  The SG5 Paddle Holster is even marked for the 75 Compact .40 cal along with the SP-01.  I'm sure it would for the P-01 also.

--
Mike

Offline Fateddy

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 06:44:40 PM »
Blade Tech made one for me that fits perfect.  Took like 5 weeks but when it came it was perfect. I gave them specifics on the model as they had requested via email correspondence and they made the perfect holster.  Cost me like $73 to the door.
"See the flash...See the Devil!"

Offline dawsonmi

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 03:49:21 PM »
I look at the posts and could not find any comments about sneaky pete holsters. I do not see  any cz,s listed on his site but the holster looks interesting. anyone have any experience with them. I have a 75 compact 40sw. I like the look as it does not show the gun and could be mistaken for a ipod or like

Offline CZTom

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 02:07:27 PM »
The Fobus SWMP fits the P-06, but will not fit the RAMI BD.
--Tom

anything