Author Topic: What holsters fit the PCR?  (Read 157485 times)

Offline Bigkrackers

What holsters fit the PCR?
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 12:44:19 AM »
Just got my IWB made for the PCR from Blackhills Leather. It's a great price for a custom holster and I got it in just over 30 days.

Offline Sancho

Re: What holsters fit the PCR?
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 07:32:58 AM »
I have a Don Hume 721 open top holster made for a Sig 225.  It fits perfectly for both guns.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/don-hume-h721ot-holster-Sig-p225.html

Sancho
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:51:19 PM by Sancho »
I was already despicable, long before it was cool!

Offline Bigkrackers

What holsters fit the PCR?
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 04:31:01 PM »
Here is the BH26 from Blackhills Leather.

Offline kyredneck

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 10:15:21 AM »
Best holsters and EXCELLENT prices, turn around time usually 2-4 weeks. I have purchased several styles of his holsters and all are TOP QUALITY!!
The style for the PCR is the Cuda or CID, I recommend the Cuda.
www.simplyrugged.com
"Yea, Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil"

Offline ThunderOne

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 02:43:24 PM »
Does anyone know if crossbreed supertuck's will work with the PCR? Those seem to be getting popular these days

Offline ollier

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 03:48:25 AM »
Hi guys!  I just had a IWB holster for my PCR made by Ryan Grizzle out of Georgia http://rgrizzleleather.com/about.html.
He did not have  a mold for the PCR but did have one for the 75B compact. I contacted him by phone and discussed the differences between the two models. He customized the holster by not molding in the step down on the slide like the 75B compact has.  The result was a perfect fit for my PCR.  He also has molds for the Rami and several models of the 75B (see his gunlist).  He is highly praised on the SIG Forum and goes by Countryboy there.  Very happy with the result.  I got the Town and Country IWB in full horsehide with mouth reinforcement.  I didn't care to much for his kydex clips, so I replaced them with clips from Comp-tac for more adjustability of holster cant.  It works great now.  There is about 6 or 7 week wait.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 03:55:08 AM by ollier »

Offline w0lfattack

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 11:13:46 AM »
Does anyone know if crossbreed supertuck's will work with the PCR? Those seem to be getting popular these days

Yeah, the Crossbreed Supertuck for CZ 75 CZ 75 B and variants will supposed fit the PCR. I called and asked them. Mine is ordered and its supposed to take a while before I get it. I'll let you know how it works.

Offline ThunderOne

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 10:08:08 PM »
I opted to not get the Supertuck since I did not want the crosses to possibly attract attention. Ended up getting a Theis holster... much cheaper than a Supertuck, but same quality and craftmanship.  Very comfortable... still need to figure out how to wear it to conceal properly though.. the gun grip wants to stick out when I sit down.  :o

Offline Flexo

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2012, 08:35:31 AM »
[This $20 holster](http://www.amazon.com/Holster-CZ75-Compact-P01-DPCR/dp/B0042ALJOU/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t) from Amazon has been great.  Bought it as a temporary holster but haven't had the desire or need to replace it.

It's very versatile and has a pouch for an extra magazine.  The strap over the back is removable or can be put to the side whenever you don't need it.  The nylon fabric is pretty tough and after almost a year of use it's still working just fine.  An outstanding value.

Offline w0lfattack

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2012, 09:07:36 AM »
Yikes, I again would recommend the Fobus for the same price as that universal holster, lol

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Aiden528

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 08:21:12 AM »
Thunder, where do you have the pistol sitting on your belt line. I found carrying my XDm in a Galco FLETCH holster I needed it to sit just behind the 3 o'clock position to not print when I sat down. Another option I've heard is to raise the belt clips if you can so the pistol sits lower on the belt line. Besides those all I can recommend are un-tucked shirts a size larger than normal.
"There is nothing more elusive than an obvious fact" ~ Sherlock Holmes

Offline andres14725

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 06:02:32 PM »
Search eBay for Outbags. Their nylon IWB holster is good qaulity, price is right and shipping is fast. And it's made in the USA.

They use a metal clip with some velcro-like stuff below - it grips really well.

Offline BGlas

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2013, 08:35:33 PM »
I opted to not get the Supertuck since I did not want the crosses to possibly attract attention. Ended up getting a Theis holster... much cheaper than a Supertuck, but same quality and craftmanship.  Very comfortable... still need to figure out how to wear it to conceal properly though.. the gun grip wants to stick out when I sit down.  :o

The SuperTuck also has J-clips that go between the pants and belt and hooks under the belt, and even one that velcros to the inside of the belt if you didn't want the standard clips to show with a tucked shirt.

Offline CZU

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2013, 03:06:42 PM »
Galco JAK for a Beretta 92 works well with my PCR.

Offline ThunderOne

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2013, 10:09:01 PM »
While the Sticky holster is not a custom fit for my PCR, a little added stitching after tracing a new line quickly resolved that issue. I love my sticky holster.

anything