Author Topic: What holsters fit the PCR?  (Read 156134 times)

Offline Kiowahorse

Re: What holsters fit the PCR?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2013, 12:01:21 PM »
I've had bad luck ordering holsters from established holster makers. When I get them, the holster sometimes doesn't fit the pistol it was advertised to fit. So when I decided to get a holster for my PCR I had some decisions to make.

1.  Should I order a custom made holster from a maker who cannot deliver it for weeks and maybe months? No, I need the holster now because I want to carry the PCR immediately.

2. What type of holster do I want, IWB, OWB, slide, pancake, etc.?  Easy one, I really like a simple slide holster and this type should be easy to find.

I concluded that I wanted to find a slide holster that I could order delivered ASAP. But I knew I might end up with a holster that did not fit my PCR. So I looked and found two sources and ordered slide holsters from both:

http://www.holsters.com/bianchi/105.asp

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180473347693?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

The Safariland Bianchi cost me about $65 delivered, and the Holster Warehouse (American Pride) holster cost about $30 delivered.

I just returned the Safariland holster because it did not come close to fitting the PCR.  OTOH, the eBay holster from Holster Warehouse is a perfect fit.  And yes, I ordered and received exactly the holster that Safariland advertised as fitting my PCR.

Conclusion:  FYI, the slide holsters on eBay come in black and tan and the one I got is perfect for a PCR and, as a bonus, very attractive.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 06:46:38 PM by Kiowahorse »
Kiowahorse
West Texas

CZ Shadow T-SA 9mm
CZ CTS 9mm
CZ 75 D PCR Compact (CGW)
Dan Wesson Guardian 9mm
Dan Wesson Pointman 9

Offline Ross7

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2013, 08:22:59 PM »
Thanks for the write-up. Though for the past several years I've comfortably carried my PCR OWB in a black leather "Phaetos" 3-slotted holster from UBG, http://www.ubgholsters.com/owb.htm, I've become a fan of the minimalist holsters. I have a Galco Yaqui Slide for my Ruger SP101 and one of those slide holsters from the NRA Store for my Bersa 380CC, so if/when the time comes for a new holster for my PCR I gonna take a hard look at one like you got from Holster Warehouse/American Pride.

Offline Mastodon

What holsters fit the PCR?
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2013, 11:15:00 PM »

Slide Guard
High Noon Holsters

edit:  mirror-image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:17:30 PM by Mastodon »
Chartered in 1845 by The Republic of Texas

Offline Erhyne

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2013, 09:56:13 AM »
How well does a High Noon Tailgate Highride Tuckable fit a PCR?  High Noon shows that they have one that fits CZ 75C, D.  Is this the right one for the PCR?

Offline tfrank357

• CZ Fan for life
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2014, 08:26:30 PM »
I have a iwb crossbreed supertuck deluxe with the j hook option for my pcr
tfrank357

Offline Canuck44

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2014, 10:16:09 PM »
How well does a High Noon Tailgate Highride Tuckable fit a PCR?  High Noon shows that they have one that fits CZ 75C, D.  Is this the right one for the PCR?

Yes

Take Care

Bob
Je Suis Charlie

Offline wagon

Leather holsters made for Glock 19/23.
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2014, 04:17:50 PM »
I have Milt Sparks holsters for G19/23 and they can be used for PCR, fitment is almost-perfect.    Pls see my post (with photos) on the "Holster" board.  :   http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=61328.0

One thing for sure, the same cannot be said for kydex holsters.

Offline Wasabi

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2014, 10:51:50 PM »
Sticky Holsters have worked well for me. Remoras are a close second.

Offline tfrank357

• CZ Fan for life
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2014, 08:04:30 PM »
Supertuck deluxe for my PCR Iwb I carry

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

tfrank357

Offline lakota169

• My Photobucket Photos
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2014, 09:44:09 PM »
I just picked up my PCR Saturday afternoon (replacement for a RAMI P). I've been checking here to see what holsters were available (as well as checking online). I noticed some people said their holster for a different gun also fit their PCR. Well, as I already had my Sig P226 in a Galco paddle holster on me, I decided to see if the CZ would fit. It did fit. I needed to tighten the 2 tension adjustment screw a little, but it did fit good a secure. And if I remember right, it only cost about $30. So now all I need to do is find an IWB holster for the CZ.
Caution: Detroit may be hazardous to your health.

Offline stuffgeek

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2014, 08:55:19 AM »
I think this will be my next holster.

https://www.n82tactical.com/holster-options

Jlandis003

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2014, 08:44:54 PM »
As pure coincidence, both my tuck-n-go and stow-n-go holsters from Galco work great...  They were purchased for and fit my taurus pt709 slim... But both fit the compact 75d very well

Offline J Lee

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2014, 06:51:48 AM »
Anyone tried one of these?  Great reviews.  Suppose to be very comfortable.

http://www.stealthgearusa.com/products/the-onyx-iwb-holster-for-cz
James

Offline gator-1

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2014, 10:27:30 PM »
I got an Old Faithful holster kit for iwb for my pcr and it is comfortable well made and it didn't cost much.  I have had a couple of cheep holsters made of nylon and just wasn't right. This Old Faithful holds the gun tight but you can draw with no problem.  If you have to go to a public restroom you don't have to worry about your gun falling out of the holster while you take care of business.  They were helpful and shipping was quick.  The kydex shell is attached to the leather with screws and spacers so as the leather fits to the gun you can adjust the shell to the tightness you want.
oldfaithfulholsters.com

Offline Mr. Cat

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2014, 12:52:22 PM »
I got mine from High Noon. Slide guard OWB.     :) :) :)