Author Topic: What holsters fit the Shadow/Phantom/SP-01?  (Read 198057 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
What holsters fit the Shadow/Phantom/SP-01?
« on: September 25, 2010, 10:38:35 AM »
Here we would have to split into two groups, carry and competetion. I believe Angus still has the Ghost Holster line of competetion rigs, and High Noon, http://highnoonholsters.com/index.html, lists some good solid carry leather for the SP-01. I don't know if the Phantom needs a special rig, or can fit the SP-01 leather. Anyone else?

Offline Jay1958

• YourWeapons.com
Re: What holsters fit the Shadow/Phantom/SP-01?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 02:06:03 PM »
You can order a BladeTech for the SP-01, for competition.  If you need a competition holster for a Phantom from BladeTech, be sure to specify "for Phantom" in the comment line when you order.

Offline Cesar

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 07:43:46 PM »
Blade Tech makes excellent holsters for SP-01 that fits Shadow (same frame/slide) and now Phantom too. I use those for USPSA/IDPA.
I have one leather holster only that I use with Shadow, it's made by Galco for USP, holster model CM292.

Offline CZ75BRocks

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 09:12:39 AM »
Safariland 528-83-61 (RH)  my favorite, pancake and very flat against your body
              528-83-62 (LH)
Fobus      SG/Pro

Offline mustang400

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 03:23:02 PM »
Fist Holsters made a holster for my Shadow Custom and my hybrid with the 5.4 in barrel. They will make them in leather or Kydex. They have 50 different holster for sale. They can fit the Shadow to any of them because they have the dummy gun mold for the sp-01

Offline Mpup

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 08:48:02 PM »
I normally prefer leather but opted for the Blade-tec for my Phantom. Saw a picture of one on another thread on this forum. Perfect fit and adjustable.  Very Nice.  Specify Phantom when you order. 

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 07:01:45 PM »
alrobert, very nice!
Question for those who own both, those holsters that are finely boned/moulded, like kydex and very heavily boned leather for the SP01, do they fit the Phantom? Or does the Phantom only fit holsters loosly boned for the Sp01?

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 06:46:59 PM »
codismo says,
kcguy posted on the forum (in the thread "The CZ-ZONE: SP-01 PHANTOM PAGE!") about Phantom holsters, and recommended a Safarialand holster, one of the 568 series. I looked on Optics Planet and they had it so I ordered it. It was under fifty bucks and it fits the Phantom and the P-07 like a glove and it comes with both the paddle and belt loop attachment. The model number from Optics Planet was 568-744-411-K15. I got it this very afternoon and I think I am going to like it. I haven't been impressed with the fit of most of the Blackhawk holsters I have tried for the CZ's, and I think I prefer leather laminate feel of the Safarilands. I know this isn't a CCW holster, but it feels like it will be a great range holster at the very least. I know I have heard talk of Blade-Tech making an IWB holster for them, I just haven't had the patience for a 3 week wait. To be fair though, that is shorter than the other wait times from other custom holster makers. Anyway, just thought I would share.

Thanks!

Offline Zero4x4

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 01:36:49 AM »
falco holsters is now producing holsters specifically for the phantom.

www.falcoholsters.com

Offline my00wrx1

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 05:38:02 AM »
I wanted a lined kydex holster to prevent wear on the Shadow I use in IPSC and these are the ones I found on the web from Garrett Industries and Double Alpha Academy. 

http://rlcompanyusa.stores.yahoo.net/sithky.html

http://www.doublealpha.biz/ipsc-holsters-rigs/holsters/PDR_belt_ride_holster

http://www.doublealpha.biz/ipsc-holsters-rigs/holsters/PDR_Low_Ride_Holster

I ended up getting the low ride holster from Double Alpha Academy and I am very happy with it.

Offline thepathunderfoot

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 02:55:53 PM »
/http://www.andrewsleather.com/

Great holster from a great guy. The MacDaniel II is my main rig for my sp-01.

I run one of the Double Alpha holsters for some classes, it has a great fit as well.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 02:58:14 PM by thepathunderfoot »

Offline spankaveli

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 02:12:21 AM »
I have a drop/offset holster for an STi Edge made by Ready Tactical purchased from CPWSA.com that fits my SP01 Shadow just fine.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 09:07:16 PM »
I went to Falco and looked - nice shoulder holsters! I checked, and sure enough, the Phantom was listed...and so was the "CZ75 SP-01 Mamba". Say huh? Did I miss a variant?

Offline codisimo

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 10:54:45 PM »
It seems like the Mamba might a European only gun. I saw that too and started googling to see what I could find. It looked very similar to a Shadow with minor changes. Most of the pages I found for it were in german or other languages this dumb gringo doesn't speak.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2010, 11:39:29 PM »
That would make sense, as Falco is based over seas. Hmm.

anything