Author Topic: YoDave Trigger Kit  (Read 4958 times)

Offline Tinner

YoDave Trigger Kit
« on: March 19, 2011, 12:46:23 PM »
I Installed a YoDave Trigger kit this morning on my "06" CZ 452 2E ZKM 22 lr. The original trigger had quite a bit of creap with a 6 pound pull. The kit was easy to install, There are four different shim tubes and four trigger springs to choose from. From start to finish the install took 35 minutes or so, I'm very happy with the results. The trigger pull is now down to 2.1 pounds with zero creap. When re-installing the stock I put a 1/4 inch x 40 thousands washer between the front barrel lug and the stock to help free float the barrel, I can now slip a dollar bill all the way up to the rear sight. For $20. including shipping, It's well worth the time and effort plus it's allway's fun improving your toy's. ::)

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

Re: YoDave Trigger Kit
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 05:23:33 PM »
The Yo Dave kit is a great WECSOG solution to the mediocre CZ trigger.  I am thinking about turning the sear on my 455 into an adjustable one.  Shouldn't take a whole lot of work for the same result, and my cost will be a set screw.

Offline Plink

• NRA Smallbore Metallic Silhouette - Southern, WI
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 09:42:37 PM »
The factory lowest setting on my new 452 American is 2lbs 7oz.  I am going to keep this setting for the next 2 months and see how it goes until I decide to change out the spring or remove the nut to get closer to 2lbs w/o going under. 
www.beloitrifleclub.org
CZ 452, Amer,  LH, .22LR
Sightron 6-24X42SIL w  BKL Rings

Offline Plink

• NRA Smallbore Metallic Silhouette - Southern, WI
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 02:08:19 PM »
I just learned from another forum to buy Ace Hardware spring# 144 to replace factory spring.  With no adjustment or spring at full length, should get 1.75 lb to 2.00lb.  Tighten spring and should get 2.00+ that I am looking for.  I bought 3 Ace springs today at .69 ea.  I won't be installing for a month or so by another club member friend that has all the tools.
www.beloitrifleclub.org
CZ 452, Amer,  LH, .22LR
Sightron 6-24X42SIL w  BKL Rings

Offline Tinner

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 04:03:08 PM »
What's nice about the YoDave is it takes up the creap, I had to much to mess with.

anything