Author Topic: EAA Sarsilmaz K2-45  (Read 12414 times)

Offline FloridaCracker

Re: EAA Sarsilmaz K2-45
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2011, 11:51:05 PM »
eaa is dropping it, i feel, because tanfoglio threatened to not sell them pistols anymore if they sell that gun,

I'm not sure where you're getting your information but I spoke directly with EAA. They plan to continue carrying the K2 and will expand the lineup to .40 and 9mm before the end of the year. They didn't mention 10mm but I didn't ask about it because I don't load 10mm.

I'm picking up my Sar K2 .45 tomorrow.
I’m consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry. - Barack Obama, 2004
South Floridians, stops paying too much for guns and ammo: http://groupbuybulkammo.com

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 12:25:37 AM »
I doubt the magazines between the EAA Witness and the K2-45 are the same as the Witness Magazine in .45 only holds 10 rounds and the K2-45 reportedly holds 14 rounds. Unless the K2-45 is very long it must be wider than the Witness.

The K2 Magazines are shaped more like the ParaOrdnance P14 and Taurus .45 24/7 Magazines.  Also, Frames and Slides are hammer forged, not cast Steel.  The 10mm version has been developed, but production will happen later.

For now there is a supply of them, and I think it's a good time to buy one!  I do plan to acquire one in .45 ACP as soon as finances allow.  I know I'll have to have it ordered, as most Gun Stores in my area seem to go "You want what?" when asking about anything this groundbreaking.
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline notjustanothermini

• my buddy and other buddy
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 09:44:57 AM »
a company, be it EAA ruger, sig, HK, etc. will not divolge that information to customers over the phone.  there are plenty thing i knew for a fact and then they played out exactly as i have heard, but when i asked the company they "knew nothing about it, all is the same"

Offline gpthng

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2011, 10:59:08 PM »
 I'm guessing that they are still selling them since I got mine last nite. Its an awesome gun. I like it Just as much as my pre b 75.