Author Topic: And the fun of F&F never seems to end... Holder's lies are further refuted.  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Twmaster

• Fanatic, Heritic, Lunatic!
Last Friday's document dump from the DOJ to the Senate investigators puts some very interesting light on Holder's previous testimony.

One can only hope this is the bag of nails needed to end Holder's reign at DOJ. And perhaps derail the 'Dear Leader' as well.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=49176
Mike

Because liars fear the truth.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
I think he will be backpedaling very furiously to "correct his misconstrued statements" to try to beat that charge of perjury to Congress...FOR THE NATIONS TOP COP!!!!! Disgusting to the extreme. And no, Mr Holder, this has everything to do with lying and nothing to do with racism!

Offline TUG

so... our nations top cop is either a liar or an idiot  :(
of course he's also a politician.

Offline Faeruss7

It was obvious during his testimony that Mr. Holder was being evasive at best, or lying at the worst. I am not surprised at all by this scandal, as this administration comes from the Chicago-style of doing things. You have to pay to play, and every action has a political objective.
"It does not take a majority to prevail. But rather, an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
-Sam Adams

Offline Spirit 1

Truth is relative to this crowd, a very distant relative. Most of the Mis-Administration are lawyers who don't deal directly with Truth. To them it's not about Truth but about how you can get around it or twist it to advantage for personal gain. Lawyers are by definition manipulators of the Law, not enforcers of the letter of Law or of Truth. The bottom line is, 'What can I get out of this?' of 'How can I get out of this?' and that's all that matters to them. Their accumulated morals & ethics would fit inside a pill capsule but their avarice & greed would fill boxcars of a very long train.

Offline Twmaster

It will be interesting to see who gets a one-way trip under the bus this time. Any bets? Perhaps Wilkinson?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:38:42 PM by Twmaster »
Mike

Offline Spirit 1

By the way, my comments weren't intended as a slam on all lawyers, though it sounded like it! I detest the big shot grand standing jerks who aren't really interested in Justice at all, but simply in being rich & famous regardless of who else has to pay.  To the hard working & honest lawyers who might be here, no offense intended!

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
We've been backstabbed!  >:(

http://www.westernjournalism.com/john-boehner-to-halt-fast-and-furious-investigation-sell-out-to-holder-and-white-house/

Gutless Republican Elite just not down for the fight! 
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:30:51 AM by jwc007 »
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline TUG

G*&$@^^it  that bleepin shyte just pisses me off  >:( >:( >:(
lookin out for their own backsides instead of doing their jobs  :(

Offline Twmaster

This is absolutely sickening. :(
Mike

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: And the fun of F&F never seems to end... Holder's lies are further refuted.
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 08:47:16 AM »
Do we have confirmation of this anywhere else? If this is true Mr Boehner needs to be fired in November.

Offline moeman

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 11:49:08 AM »
Well, let's see what happens after Feb 9 deadline for turning over documents, or be held in Contempt of Congress.
If Boehner is trying to call off the dogs, the deadline will come and go quietly...

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 12:29:26 PM »
I looked around, and the people who have been closely monitoring FF since the disgusting start haven't said a word about that yet. I agree, see what happens by Friday.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2012, 01:26:19 PM »
Now being told it was a hoax, and being refuted. Either it was, or Boehner is doing FAST damage control.

Offline Twmaster

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2012, 04:24:41 PM »
AM, do you have links to this? I saw the original 'hoax' link.
Mike

anything