Author Topic: Where do the bad P-07"s GO????  (Read 2278 times)

RIGHTWING CZ

Where do the bad P-07"s GO????
« on: July 16, 2012, 12:29:03 PM »
Ok so before I go into my most recent experience with this P-07 thing I have real good question That I hope some one can answer. When CZ USA replaces these guns with new ones just exactly what happens to the defective gun in question????

Offline slowburn

Re: Where do the bad P-07"s GO????
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 10:11:54 PM »
I never asked them, sorry ;)

Offline Spirit 1

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 10:33:43 PM »
Funny you should ask! As a matter of fact they're sent to a secret mountaintop convent in the Austrian Alps where the cloistered Lithuanian refugee nuns completely rework them, fabricating new parts as needed, remanufacturing the entire firearm. Then they're shipped to the Vatican in Rome where they are fully proof tested by a blind Monsignor casualty of WWII who test fires each gun for 1,000 rounds in a specially designed state of the art shooting range located deep in the catacombs and equipped with custom aural feedback targets which describe the exact ballistic performance, trajectory and target point that is impacted. Once they pass his rigorous testing they're dismantled and cleaned, blessed with holy water and given to the Pope's own private Vatican Guard.

That's where the saying comes from, 'NUN BETTER THAN A CZ!' in case you didn't know... :)

RIGHTWING CZ

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 05:27:37 AM »
Well it was a serious question but I'm glad someone got a good laugh out of it. The fact is that I beleive that they are refurbing the warranteed guns and reissuing them as warranty replacements. Who knows they may even find their way back into new stock?  I sent a serial A8 produced in 2010 which was a warranty replacement for an A5 gun back to CZ 4 weeks ago with slide lock and mag drop issues. What returned is a gun with serial number A6 and produced in 2009. CZ USA "CLAIMS" that these are serial numbers that the factory are just using up since all the revisions have been made. This gun came with a test target that was printed 5-14-12. I get the impression that I have some one elses previous problem child now.
I like the idea of them sending them off too the Alps or what ever and then maybe the nuns can lube them up for the preists too molest them and maybe they'll have looser mag wells then maybe this will change their errant ways and when they are done then maybe the POS-7 will be a reliable gun !
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:11:49 PM by RIGHTWING CZ »

Offline slowburn

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 10:45:39 AM »
Ouch

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 05:31:13 PM »
The first one was funny 

The second dragged it down to the sewer.  >:(

Let's stay on topic and keep it clean!   
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline Reguile

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 01:21:46 PM »
To the island of misfit..guns.
Idk. They probably send the defective guns to me and try to pass them as new. I always get defective junk-.-

RIGHTWING CZ

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 08:56:22 PM »
Yea I feel your pain! I seem to be a defect magnet myself at times. The shame of all this is I really liked this gun but I've been 2.5 years now dealing with problems and sending the gun back to CZ. I have decided to give up on the P-07,I've put the new replacement they just sent up for sale at the local range and when it sells I'll buy a 75 compact or another PCR and I know those guns will run.