Author Topic: CZ Telethon...well, kind of....  (Read 1458 times)

Offline ut83

CZ Telethon...well, kind of....
« on: July 26, 2002, 09:42:36 PM »
Well dear members. I have a favor to ask all of you.
EZ Boards isnt expensive to run...very reasonalble for Kev.
But he has financed this entire forum all by his lonesome.
I'll fill all of you in just in case you dont know how this works.
The more members we get, a very very good thing, the more CZ guns are loved and shared with the world, another very very good thing but now comes the balance thing..you knew it was coming. The more members we get and the more posts that we have, the more money it costs Kev to run this forum. With the great influx of new members weve had lately the costs have gone up quite a bit. Look this really is a free board. OK? We arent charging for membership or even having a bake sale  But all of a sudden we kinda got blind sided by EZ Boards cost increases. If any of you want to contribute...Hey, even a buck or two is a start. If you email Kev he can tell you how to go about pitching in.
If we dont pay a little EZ Boards will start allowing Popups while we are on line and limit our pics we can run...the forum will stay running...it will just be a real pain in the *ss to surf on for any amount of time.
IF YOU CAN...PLEASE PITCH IN ALITTLE...LIKE I SAID EVEN A BUCK OR TWO IS REALLY A GREAT START...WHAT DO YOU SAY? THERE IS A GREAT BENEFIT TO THIS...UNLESS YOU DONT WANT PICS AND LOVE POPUPS  

Thanks for your time and consideration...Me, UT83 aka Eric Larsen...Co Admin. of the little slice of the net...thank you and Kev appreciates all of your support..remember YOU are the forum and every little bit counts. God bless and shoot well.

anything