Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Old Jarhead

« on: August 11, 2012, 04:46:55 PM »
Don't know why it took me so long to find this forum, but glad I did. Own a 9mm 75B and RAMI among others. Handgunning hobby shared with my grandson and a couple of old USMC mates. It doesn't get much better than that.

Offline tekarra

Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 04:48:20 PM »
Welcome to the forum, glad you found it.

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 06:27:57 PM »
Welcome to the Forum from Springville, UT
You will find there are a lot of great folks with a ton of info to be found here
Hope you enjoy a lot of great times with your Grandson, your buddies and your CZs
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before .... AND what's coming after HIM !

Offline czsuby

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 06:49:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline JimThornTX

• It ain't easy being green.
    • Texas State Rifle Association
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 11:02:00 PM »
Welcome from Texas.  8)
CZ 52
CZ 82
CZ 83 Satin Nickel
CZ 75 P-01 ODG
CZ 75 P-06
CZ 612 HD

Offline Spirit 1

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 11:55:58 PM »
Don't know why it took me so long to find this forum, but glad I did. Own a 9mm 75B and RAMI among others. Handgunning hobby shared with my grandson and a couple of old USMC mates. It doesn't get much better than that.

Thanks for your service to America, sir, whenever it was! Glad to have you aboard.

No, without a doubt it doesn't get much better than sharing very good times in life with a fine grandson and a couple of good old salts!

Offline ricegrenade7

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 09:30:38 AM »
welcome from another newbie!....

Welcome aboard Marine!
Glad to see a marine here!.. never really served with Marines since i'm a sea going guy but on small ships!.. but have had my fair share of having marines around!... My last few ships have actually been named after marines as well, and the last one I help build was named after CPL Jason Dunham!... i'm currently serving onboard a frigate named after a marine as well!

Always nice to share some stories when senior marine is around!

Thanks!

Offline Irishdave

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 12:13:43 PM »
I'm a new member as of today and look forward to listening to you folks who are CZ users. I have had a couple of bolt actions and a pistol over the years and found them to be high quality. I belong to a gun range club and there are three of us who would love to get the Model 512 auto in 22mag but none of us want the factory supplied 5 rd mag and every time we go to CZ it's out of stock. I have seen another post where a 512 owner was asking the same question "what's the problem with CZ stocking these" If anyone has any info or thoughts it would be appreciated. Is there any other source for 10 rounders ? As I stated I'm new to the forum and if I have asked this question in the wrong place please forgive my ignorance

Offline Faeruss7

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 04:15:31 PM »
     Welcome to the forum.
"It does not take a majority to prevail. But rather, an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
-Sam Adams

Offline Spirit 1

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 01:56:16 AM »
Welcome to the forum, IrishDave!

Best to start your own thread for any questions so that all answers are directed to you. For a CZ512 that would be the Rimfire section farther down the Index page. I see that someone has already posted a question about 512 magazines there. Post your own new thread in Rimfire and hopefully get your answer and find what you're looking for.

Edited for spelling goof...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 12:02:33 PM by Spirit 1 »

Offline James1

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 06:39:36 AM »
Welcome from Australia mate.
CZ75B Limited Edition.
CZ452 Lux.

Offline Terry G55

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 02:00:46 PM »
From one old Jarhead to another, welcome to the forum