Author Topic: reintroduction and Special offer | www.shooterselement.com AR500 targets  (Read 446 times)

Offline ShootersElement

• www.ShootersElement.com
    • Shooters Element
Hello again CZ Firearms!

I've already introduced my self as a person before, but I wanted to take a moment and introduce a new company and product.

We are Shooters Element, a home for shooters looking to improve and develop their skills. We manufacture steel targets cut from AR500 in several shapes and sizes, these targets were created by shooters for shooters. We've tested our targets at insanely close distances to ensure they are of the highest quality and they've passed with flying colors! All the targets you will see on the site are cut from .385 thick material (thicker than traditional 3/8ths). We are proud to be a sponsor of CZ Firearms and look forward to a long lasting partnership and to help the shooters here enhance and develop their skills further.

We are a small company just stating off, but have a great product at affordable prices. But to show our commitment to CZ firearms we are running a special until Sunday the 10th that gives members of CZ Firearms 10% off their order.

To take advantage of this great deal, go to www.ShootersElement.com and order your targets, during the check out under the order summary use the coupon code CZ10 for 10% off your order (the code is case sensitive). To succeed, we need your support, so please share the code and spread the word, we will be doing more deals like this soon and adding more products!

We look forward to our future with CZ firearms forum!

Shooters Element Staff
CZ Scorpion accessories

www.ShootersElement.com

Like us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/ShootersElement
Check us out on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/shooters_element

anything