Author Topic: Who makes a CZ 75 pellet gun?  (Read 15183 times)

Offline pedrocz

Who makes a CZ 75 pellet gun?
« on: January 17, 2013, 07:22:42 PM »
Looking for a good quality CZ 75 replica airgun to use when I can't get to the range.  Any suggestions?

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
Re: Who makes a CZ 75 pellet gun?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 07:30:42 PM »
Looking for a good quality CZ 75 replica airgun to use when I can't get to the range.  Any suggestions?
Sorry;
I only know of BB and AirSoft Guns in CZ models
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before .... AND what's coming after HIM !

Offline armed hiker

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 08:38:41 PM »
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/CZ_75D_Compact_CO2_BB_Pistol/2687

It is BB and probably not very accurate, but blowback will give you some simulated recoil and is pretty fun. I have a walther ppk that is similar, it is not my go to air pistol shooter but it is fun to shoot.

http://www.replicaairguns.com/posts/2011/3/19/asg-cz-75-p-07-duty-blowback-co2-45mm-bb-pistol-review.html

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 08:52:35 PM »
I know they don?t offer a CZ model, but if you?re looking for a Pellet Pistol that closely reps an actual Firearm, look at Umarex
I own their Colt 1911A1 and it is so realistic, it?s hard not to mistake it for the real deal:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22umarex+colt+1911a1%22&hl=en&lr=&tbo=u&as_qdr=all&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=pTYDUcT-D8LhygHPw4C4CA&ved=0CEwQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=643
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before .... AND what's coming after HIM !

Offline armed hiker

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 10:52:42 PM »
+1
 I have the Umarex walther cp88
It is accurate and very fun. Kind of makes me want a real CP88 though and those are not cheap.

Offline pauli62

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 05:35:51 PM »
Kwa makes a kz75 and kjw makes a kp09. both are modeled after the cz75.  I'm looking at both but just not sure which one to get.  kwa is about $50 bucks more. 

Offline pauli62

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 05:38:01 PM »
Sorry these are gas blow back air soft not pellet guns.

The Kjw kp09 can be used with green gas or co2, thats the other thing I'm not sure which to get. Any input would be appreciated.

Offline armed hiker

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 08:35:28 PM »
I am not familiar with "green gas"............... well not anything you run a gun on.

Co2 works well but if you tend to do mag dumps it can freeze up causing a drop in pressure and performance. If you look at paintball when most start using full auto they would switch over to compressed air from scuba tanks because it was more stable.

In motorcycles we use Nitrogen because it is a stable gas much more so than compressed air. Oh wait I bet green gas is nitrogen.

I don't know if you are just playing (Co2 would be fine) or are competing (nitrogen would be better) but the big difference I would bet is during rapid fire.

Offline pauli62

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 06:27:24 PM »
I plan on using it for some practice in my garage.  I want to try uspsa shoots soon and want to get familiar with it.  From what I can tell green gas I believe is propane without the smell and with some oil mixed in for lubrication, I think.  I see on youtube some people just use propane in the gas guns instead of green gas.

Offline jroback

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 12:36:15 PM »
I got the KWA KZ75 a couple weeks ago so I could practice things like drawing, target transition, etc in the basement.  It works pretty well.  It has gas blow back, so there's a little bit of "recoil" but its less than that of a 22LR Kadet.  The weight is also less than a Kadet.  Definitely weighs less than my Shadow, but I didn't put it on a scale to measure the difference.

Overall, I think it has helped my shooting, its fun, and its cheap.  You can buy 5000 bb's for $10. 

Let me know if you have any specific questions, and I'll try to answer.

JR 

Offline pauli62

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 05:41:58 PM »
I am in between purchasing the kwa kz75 and the kjw kp09 which is also called kz75 on airsplat.com.  They both seem to have good ratings but the kjw is about 50 bucks cheaper.  So with that savings I could buy an extra magazine and bbs. 

Would you purchase it again if you were to do it over?
I plan on practicing the same as you.  Are you using green gas or propane?
Thanks for your input.
Pauli

Offline jroback

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2013, 05:02:02 PM »
I would get it again.  Its great to be able to go down to the basement and practice drawing, etc.  I purchased 3 cans of green gas -- not sure how long it will last but I've probably gone through 1000 bb's so far and still on my first can of gas. Regarding silicon, you get a small bottle with the gun but once I use that up I am going to order the spray silicon which based on videos seems to work much better.  Also, I purchased 0.2 g bb's with the gun, although the gun comes with a sticker that says its intended for bb's weighing 0.25g and up.  Airsplat customer service told me that if I moved from 0.2 to 0.25 g then I would get better accuracy but the velocity would be down.  Just fyi...

Offline pauli62

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2013, 05:35:58 PM »
Hey, thanks for the info, I appreciate it very much.  Good luck with your kwa.  I think I'm gonna purchase one.

Pauli

Offline sdlrodeo

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2017, 11:16:27 AM »
Can you guys say if these are da/SA? I ask because the idea is to get accurate trigger pulls and have the sight move between first shot DA and subsequent SA shots.
Thanks!

Offline DF_Hammack

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 01:20:58 PM »
I have an ASG, CZ P09 Duty. It is CO2, blow back action, drop free magazine, PELLET pistol with a rifled steel barrel. It is not a bad replica. My only major complaint with it is the safety, and the trigger pull is kind of mushy.
Tristar P100 - SAR B6P

Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American - Congressman Tenche Coxe, 1788