Author Topic: Hi all from snowy England. Britain.  (Read 1821 times)

Offline dumdum

Hi all from snowy England. Britain.
« on: March 02, 2006, 12:58:04 PM »
Hi. Just thought I would say what an interesting site this is, I have found out plenty of useful info already and I've only just joined. Placed a request for some information in the rimfire section and wait with anticipation for some help. Cheers:D

mbott

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »
Welcome from the States!

Spend 10 days or so in London and Edinburgh last summer and had a great time.  Looking forward to the next trip whenever I can scratch together enough funds.

--
Mike

Offline dumdum

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 07:43:28 AM »
Thanks for the welcome. I'm from the county of Shropshire on the Mid Wales border. A good place to live! Try the smaller places over here if you like peace and wonderful scenery, oh and rain of course, we have it all in quantity. I'm enjoying the forum and aim to read my way though it, just need a year or two! Thanks. Steve :D

mbott

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 11:14:59 AM »
Steve,

Quote:
Try the smaller places over here if you like peace and wonderful scenery, oh and rain of course, we have it all in quantity.

That's in the plan for the next trip.  Wifes family originated in Dumfries, Scotland (she's a Kirkpatrick), so I'm sure that's where we will be next time.  :)

--
Mike

anything