Author Topic: SAR B6P Compact night sights option  (Read 7053 times)

Offline incursore

SAR B6P Compact night sights option
« on: October 02, 2013, 03:24:33 AM »
I have SAR B6P Compact.
Wondering what are my options if I want to install FO or Tritium sights

Offline Brian Ahearn

• Easton Firearms Refinishing
Re: SAR B6P Compact night sights option
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 07:16:39 AM »
Currently there are no night sight or fiber optic options for this pistol series.
Easton Firearms Refinishing Owner/Operator
NRA Pistol Instructor
CZ Collector

Offline incursore

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 02:02:58 PM »
Thanks Brian

Offline Brian Ahearn

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 03:57:49 PM »
Shot mine again this morning - nice ragged hole thru the center of my target at 7 yards no sweat best $282.00 dollars that I ever spent on a pistol.
NRA Pistol Instructor
CZ Collector

Offline incursore

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 01:04:47 AM »
Another question I have....are there any options to change the magazine baseplates?

Offline Brian Ahearn

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 07:23:55 AM »
Unfortunately no,but you can pick up extra mags at Tombstone Tactical in Az for about $26 each. Now your larger 16 18 and 19 round Cz mags will lock and function just fine for the range. I picked up 2 extra mags from  Tombstone Tactical for my every day carry with this pistol at my shop. For the money $340.00 you can 't beat this pistol it can hold it's own against one double the money or more. Mine has about 1500 rounds through it now and mind see's rough service every day. It is always on my side in the holster whether I am media blasting gun parts or coating them with cerakote or sitting at my assembly benches or computer. It gets all kinds of crap in it including media blast dust and it always fires. I get to the range 1 to several times each week and when I am there I always do some shooting with it since I carry it every day. The pistol has never failed and the shop routine is hard on a handgun. In two years I turned my CZ 75 pro tek Custom shop pistol into junk wearing that one in my shop every day. I refinished taht one as my going out to dinner gun and home protection duty along side my Sar K2 45 acp. My Sar B6P compact has a lot of scratches in the slide now and the finish is wearing off as well . The poly frames has some wear and tear as well, but function and accuracy is outstanding . Twice a week I use some shop air to blow the media blast out of it and I throw in some rem oil and bore snake it. This pistol takes a licking and keeps on kicking and that's what I bought it for.
NRA Pistol Instructor
CZ Collector

Offline Bob928

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 02:43:14 PM »
I can't think of higher praise for a pistol than what you said in this pot Bruce. I am definitely going to pick up either the compact or full size. Probably the full size since I have two CZ clone compact's already.

anything