Author Topic: CZ Donated a PO7 to the Cause  (Read 1315 times)

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
CZ Donated a PO7 to the Cause
« on: April 14, 2013, 01:31:56 AM »
One of the shoots in my area is organized by Ted Bonnet , a GM,  past National and some International championships in USPSA/IPSC and I think I rem IDPA too.  At one time, he shot CZs.

Anyway he started a "Fun Shoot" in TX called American Action Shooting Assoc.  "AASA".  It has spread to a couple of other cities in TX.  It's sort of a loose blend of USPSA, IDPA and Steel Challenge with time-only scoring.  When some of us went to his RO and safety class it was IDPA terminology he used.
When there are big matches  prizes are donated by a number of groups he has contact with that goes to winners in various categories. 

ANYWAY,  Ted Bonnet sent out emails  today that included this:
I just got a CZ-USA Certificate for a new P07 for our upcoming 3-gun event on the 5th Saturday of June.  Mark it down on your calendar and come out to participate in that fun shoot.  Gun will be given away by luck of the draw and all participants will be eligible for the gun.

Thank you CZ USA. 8) 

papaairbear

Re: CZ Donated a PO7 to the Cause
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 12:26:09 PM »
Kudos to CZ USA!!  Kudos to Ted Bonnet!!  I firmly believe in order to bring back the good things we used to enjoy about this sort of thing, is to bring these things we used to enjoy about these things back! 

To the other firearms manufacturers:  Looks like the bar has been set.

Offline Stuart

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 01:18:44 PM »
Ted is an awesome guy and awesome competitor. Lots a kudos for CZ-USA for the support and to Ted for the arena.

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 09:28:50 PM »
Stuart you are right on about Ted Bonnet.  He spends a LOT of his time trying to help the new and the old shooters like me to shoot more efficiently while we are shooting his matches  three or four times a month--often including a two or three-gun match.  He truly is a generous good guy. 
This man can also still SHOOT anything that goes bang. :o