Author Topic: Cajun Gun Works  (Read 41390 times)

Offline rlavallee

Re: Cajun Gun Works
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2013, 07:42:39 PM »
I haven't yet sent any business his way but everything I've read about his work and service bordered on gushing. He can count on getting some sight work from me hopefully next month, and down the road probably a defensive carry package install too.
Rick

CZ 75 B Polished Stainless 9mm w/ CGW Pro Pkg.
CZ 75 B .40 S&W

Offline bradley cz

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 11:22:04 PM »
I am a firm believer in great customer service and no question at all towards his dedication to helping  anyone who calls. He always makes time to talk. I will always buy from CGW.

Offline Sinjinhawk

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2013, 12:46:32 AM »
David is one heck of a guy to do business with. He has already done two CZ pistol of mine and very happy with the result. After the Christmas holidays I will sent him my 85' combat.

Offline jinn707

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 01:08:46 AM »
I had David work on my SP01 - defensive carry package, reach reduction kit (with a type 2 disconnector), ez drift sights with a F/O red front.  He turned my already great pistol into an amazing pistol! One thing I especially liked is that David called me while he had my gun on the work bench just to see if I had any questions or wanted to make any changes before he started working on it.  Great service, great shop, and great turnaround time! He had my pistol finished within about 4 weeks of me sending it to him.

Offline drkwng

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 03:06:24 PM »
David has me as a customer for life also.

I don't think you'll find too many folks around here that feel much differently.

I bought his hammer kit 3 and some other parts, and when I had some trouble he was right there and stayed with it until things were right.

He's truly a class act.

What do you know about this?  You just paint things.

;D

Offline oldtimer48

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2014, 07:45:13 PM »
Yes I to am sold on CGW and the friendly helpful information that David is willing to share with you. David has helped me in the past and I'm about to put in another order for some other parts for a newly obtained SP-01. I believe we all owe a round of thanks for all the helpful and detailed information that he takes his time posting, Thanks David!     oldtimer48

Offline Chief1911

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 05:38:59 PM »
I am another satisfied customer.  CGW helped me with parts and later install of a set of Dawson sights and springs for my Canik L-120.  He was patient in explaining how to get that ....... rear sight off.  Prices are good and shipping fast.

Offline soltangris

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 10:54:41 PM »
Fantastic communication with me also!
Dan Wesson Guardian 9mm (Ivory Grps)
Guncrafter Industries No Name Commander
Sphinx 17rd Alpine White
Les Baer Monolith Commanche

Offline p4R4d0x

• Staufhammer Photography
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2014, 04:22:37 PM »
Until today I had only ever spent $17 with CGW (for a 3-spring kit for my Canik).  Despite this I exchanged numerous (probably annoying/pesky) emails with David with probably-silly questions.  He humored each with a very courteous and quick reply, and even gave me hints of what he had in the works for the Caniks!  I just placed an order today that hopefully makes up for all of the questions with minimal investment early on.  ;D  Can't wait to try the new parts - the springs alone made a huge difference, so I am excited to see what the race hammer and sear kit will do!

Offline emjei

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2014, 04:33:57 PM »
David is Da' man .....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Orygun

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2014, 06:59:27 PM »
I am awaiting a "Cajunized" PCR from David that just shipped today, I am like a kid on Christmas Eve.   This will be my 4th CZ in roughly 7 months that have been to or bought from CGW and David.   Both he and his son are class acts that have me
as a life time customer.   In my opinion you will NEVER find better customer service....ANYWHERE!

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2014, 07:18:02 PM »
In my opinion the true test of customer service is when things don't go as planned. 

Issues arose with 2 of the guns I sent in and in both cases David bent over backwards to make things right and ensure I was happy.

Any CZ or clone I acquire will go straight to CGW for his magic :)
"A man's character is his fate."

Offline Birds Away

• OSCM(SW/AW) USN (Ret.)
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2014, 08:41:48 AM »
Dogpile.  8)

I own one gun that made the trip to Louisiana and six that have been fully upgraded here with his parts.  I have also sold two others.  My standard routine when I acquire a new to me gun is to shoot it once to ensure basic function and then order the parts.  If I don't value a CZ enough to get it fully Cajunized then I don't value it enough to keep it.  Hasn't happened yet, probably won't.
In Memoriam 04/02/2021

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2014, 01:33:24 PM »
Can't wait to try the new parts - the springs alone made a huge difference, so I am excited to see what the race hammer and sear kit will do!

SPOILER: you will be quite pleased ;)
"A man's character is his fate."

Offline oldtimer48

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2014, 07:11:12 PM »
CGW David has been very helpful and he is genuine caring and goes up and beyond the call to make sure his customers are happy. Thanks David for helping me with my Sp01

anything