Author Topic: CZ 712/720 CLEAR parts diagram  (Read 10177 times)

Offline gunnut1

CZ 712/720 CLEAR parts diagram
« on: July 13, 2013, 06:17:57 PM »
Hey folks. New to this forum but I have a lot of time on other forums. I do hope this is the right place to post this question/request.

I am the Chief Range Officer for my gun club. I volunteered to take care of our shotguns. We have 3 720s and 1 712.

Let's just say the guns have been neglected and I am trying to get them back into shape. I have changed all of the action bars to the newer style. However, One of the 720s has a broken carrier/shell lifter. I called CZ and asked them for a carrier plunger as that is what it looks like it called for on the online exploded diagram and they sent the wrong part. My fault, their fault, really doesn't matter, I still need the right part.

I cannot read the small part numbers on the exploded parts diagram on CZ's web site. Does anyone have a clear copy of the 712/720 shotguns.

Please contact me off list at w5mtf at sbcglobal dot net if you have a clear diagram of these shotguns.

TIA

Offline gunnut1

Re: CZ 712/720 CLEAR parts diagram
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 08:08:41 PM »
None of you have a clear exploded parts diagram? If you do, can I pay you for an email copy? I really need this guys. We use the shotguns for our youth program and it is important they all are in top working order. Please help me out here.

Offline BGlas

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 08:19:08 PM »
It's not a diagram, but there is a post on this forum with a link to a bunch of pictures with descriptions of how to take it down:

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=28756.msg155818#msg155818

Also, CZ-USA has a Shotgun Manual in pdf in their downloads
Direct Link: https://czusamedia.s3.amazonaws.com/files/CZ-USA_Shotguns_en.pdf

Hope that helps...

Offline gunnut1

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 11:14:23 PM »
Thanks for the address but I have already been there and they did help when I was learning how to take the guns apart. I need an exploded diagram that has part numbers and pictures of the part. The online diagram is almost unreadable.

Offline BGlas

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 11:35:47 PM »
CZ UB has it in a PDF:  http://www.czub.cz/zbrojovka/cz-manual/Instruction-Manual-CZ-USA-Shotguns_en.pdf

The last few pages have the 712/720 exploded parts diagram (zoom in to read) and the matching parts list for the numbers, just make sure you match the semiauto list, they have over/under and side-by-side as well.

Hope that helps...

Offline gunnut1

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 06:22:17 PM »
Thanks I can actually read that one. Just what I was looking for.

anything