Author Topic: WELDING SERVICE for vz2008 & vz58  (Read 139842 times)

Offline Forced March

WELDING SERVICE for vz2008 & vz58
« on: January 29, 2014, 11:48:05 AM »
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN ABOUT MANY OF THE COMMON ISSUES WITH VZ RIFLES.

My name is Morgan, I have been a TIG welder for 7 years.  I can work with steel/stainless/aluminum/bronze, and I am confident I can help you with any of your 'legal' needs. 

It's simple to use my services:

Step 1. Send me an email(forcedmarchfabrication@gmail.com) and we'll have a conversation about what it is that you need.
Step 2. Mail me your old part(s), a USPS money order, check, or cash for the full amount, along with a your name and return address clearly written.
Step 3. I mail you back your improved part(s).
Step 4. You get your budd to the range.

Generally, its a 7-14 business day turn around once the part(s) are in my possession.  Rush orders will cost an additional 30, guaranteeing a 1 business day turnaround(highly recommended), PLEASE mention rush order in your inquiry so I can confirm that there is room in my schedule.

<<< all prices include return shipping AND the appearance/finish will always vary as everything listed below is lovingly handmade one at a time >>>

Some of the work that I do:

68 - Tabbing a bolt carrier (((I provide the tab, it is welded into place, ground down to the proper shape, and finally polished.)))

58-158 - Modifying or combining stock(s)

118 - To cut the front sight block in half at an angle and weld it to the gas block

78 - Adding a QD(quick disconnect) sling mount to the shaft of a folding stock (((specify whether your left or right handed)))

48 - Bronzing a front sight (((please take care not to fu*k it up with some shi*ty pliers when reinstalling it)))

48 - Slim extended bolt release, Option A

78 - Improved extended bolt release, Option B

138 - Fit and Polish service (((Does your VZ have resistance as it cycles in and out of battery, light primer strikes, does the bolt get hung up on cartridges, or other issues?  Then you need this service.  You send me all your internals and I will: go through them and look for damage, then repair or replace{{replacement for an additional fee}}, properly fit them together, and then polish the mating services.  This will allow your rifle to function supremely better than how you got it - out of the box.)))

48 - Extended mag release

168 - Switching the charging handle to the left side

Parts are quenched in oil(this hardens the metal and inhibits rust) and returned to you unpainted.

All inquiries should be addressed to my email, forcedmarchfabrication@gmail.com

Thanks for your business,
Morgan

« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 01:47:24 PM by Forced March »

Offline andrewhyatt89

Re: VZ58 Welding Service
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 05:56:19 PM »
How about putting the pics up here?

Offline bluefin

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 10:36:43 PM »
How about cut receiver welds? I understand that's sort of a vague question, just curious.
thanks

Offline bluefin

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 10:47:21 PM »
I meant to type cut receiver re-welds.

Offline jls777

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 11:40:58 AM »
That stock looks great on the rifle.

Awesome job  8)
CZ75 SP-01 Shadow (Automatic Accuracy)
CZ75B Compact L
CZ75B .40SW

Offline bluefin

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 03:54:15 PM »
Great, I'll see if I can get some decent pics. for you.

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 02:01:17 AM »
To Post Your Pics from Photobucket, just click on the IMG code, which automaticly saves the image URL to your Computers Clipboard, and Paste ( CTRL + v ) into your Post.

Making this thread a sticky, for the time being.
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline RSR

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 02:04:48 AM »
Just a suggestion, but offering and/or selling a charging handle might be a good addition too.  Someone sells this service on gunbroker for $120 where they cut yours off, reweld and refinish, or you can buy a pinned and welded and finished one from vz58 rifle for $100-$110 depending on exchange rates.

Not sure if it makes sense for you or not, but a one stop bolt carrier shop would be great!  Us for Ergos, us righties need both.

Offline shinzen

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 07:49:02 PM »
Hey Morgan,
Just tried to send you an email, but it bounced back as undeliverable. I'd like to get my bolt tabbed if you're still offering the service.

Offline mopower

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 07:58:01 PM »
Hey Morgan,
Just tried to send you an email, but it bounced back as undeliverable. I'd like to get my bolt tabbed if you're still offering the service.

Use the second email link in his OP. The first one is misspelled.

I was a lurker but decided to sign up so I could give some feedback.

I sent my bolt carrier to be tabbed last week. Morgan had it a day. Very fast turnaround and good communications.
My VZ2008 has the gremlin problem so I'm hoping this will fix it. I'll find out this weekend.

Here are some pics

Offline shinzen

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 09:03:07 PM »
Thanks for the heads up on the address, looks like it went through ok the second time around! Mod looks good, let us know how it performs!

Offline ShortyBP

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 02:04:20 PM »
Just got my carrier back today.  Tab looks great and look forward to putting it to use!

I'd post pictures, but it looks identical to the ones already posted by mopower.

Thanks again, Morgan!

Offline Forced March

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2014, 01:15:41 AM »
Thank you so much!

Offline omar787

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2014, 06:14:08 PM »
I need the service for the bolt but I can't not fine the tab it self need some help so I can send it to you, can u get it for me a d ill pay you some xtra as long is something i can afford ill appreciate the feedback

Offline mopower

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2014, 08:56:11 PM »
Finally got to shoot my VZ after getting the carrier tabbed. 40 rounds with no problems. Before I could only go about 5 before it got hung up. Hope this fix is permanent.   ;D