Author Topic: She's baaaaaack.....  (Read 2831 times)

Offline CAK

Re: She's baaaaaack.....
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 04:39:25 PM »
Thanks Magsz.

If I can ask you one more question, how does your P09 decock?

My P07 seems to wait along time before the disconnector catches the decocker lever once the hammer is released which practically lowers the hammer right on the hammer secondary notch. I noticed that CZ has two disconnectors available, a #1 and #2. I wonder if that effects the decocker action.

Here is a video of how mine decocks.

Offline Magsz

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 05:02:06 PM »
More videos! Sorry for hijacking your thread armoredman!

Where are the two disconnectors listed? On the CZUSA shop website?  That's pretty interesting...Considering im using the CGW's short reset kit, my above video may not be the best resource.

Offline CAK

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 05:26:41 PM »
Sorry for the hijack also, but it is nice to see the differences with the CGW goodies in action  :)

Yes, CZ website list a #1 and #2. Interesting they also list three different rollers... probably to dial in timing. Looks like if I go with the CGW short reset, roller and hammer this would be a mute point.

It is interesting how varied these guns are from unit to unit... I wonder where the variances actually are.

Offline Magsz

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2014, 05:44:33 PM »
You may not need the CGW's roller.

Try it without it first.

It is a mass produced polymer pistol so i would imagine, there is quite a bit of variation.  Having said that, every gun ive worked on has turned out VERY similar to each other.  I cant say the same for my Glocks.

Offline Cyanide

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2014, 06:25:52 PM »
Great video!

anything