Author Topic: Building an Accu TS..at home  (Read 1071 times)

Offline coolbox

Building an Accu TS..at home
« on: September 06, 2014, 02:44:25 AM »
Well, sort of at home, would get some support from workplace workshop, but, due to my remote location, I cannot get myself an Accu-bushing or any weapon from CZC with an Accu system installed. I only have one option. Build one for myself. You would know, I have build the TSX in the past (SP01 Shadow frame, TS Slide)-at home too...so why not give this a try.

Here is the link to the previous project, which CZC does much better than what I could do at home:

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=49760.msg299431#msg299431

I would like to know what type of tool, and its hardness, would be required to make threading in the slide of the TS.

Also, what should be the material of the bushing? Will SS316 or SS304 be ok? These two types of SS are easily available to me. Or I could use mild steel.

Life is too short to waste on a bad trigger pull

Offline CAGLS

Re: Building an Accu TS..at home
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 09:55:06 PM »
Well, sort of at home, would get some support from workplace workshop, but, due to my remote location, I cannot get myself an Accu-bushing or any weapon from CZC with an Accu system installed. I only have one option. Build one for myself. You would know, I have build the TSX in the past (SP01 Shadow frame, TS Slide)-at home too...so why not give this a try.

Here is the link to the previous project, which CZC does much better than what I could do at home:

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=49760.msg299431#msg299431

I would like to know what type of tool, and its hardness, would be required to make threading in the slide of the TS.

Also, what should be the material of the bushing? Will SS316 or SS304 be ok? These two types of SS are easily available to me. Or I could use mild steel.

Hey coolbox, I think Oshatz in Germany has their version of an accu bushing but more like a 1911 bushing slide. Haven't you purchased something from them before? For me I can't get them to correspond with me. Why can't you contact Stuart and just order a TS slide with the Accubushing or ship your slide to them to do the mod?
Custom CZC SP-01 Accushadow LS, CTS LS Orange, SP-01 Shadow Target, SP-01 Tactical 9mm, CZ 75 polished ss, CZ 75 matte ss, CZ 75B SA, P-06, CZ 97B Shadow glossy blue , f/o front sight, duty treat Dan Wesson Valor

Offline Tok36

Re: Building an Accu TS..at home
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 10:43:36 PM »
Hay CAGLS have you though about using Google translate, to translate your inquiry to Oshatz into German?

https://translate.google.com/#en/de/Hello%20I%20would%20like%20to%20inquire%20about%20purchasing%20one%20of%20your%20long%20slide%20pistols

Its a long shot, but it might be worth a go.

Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)