Author Topic: Pistol comparisons (pic heavy)  (Read 18122 times)

Offline Cyanide

Pistol comparisons (pic heavy)
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2017, 11:51:57 PM »
Ask him which one he likes more! I can't decide whether I'd rather stick with the tried and true P-07 or go with the P10C.
Personally, I'm sticking with my CZ 100, DAO P-07, and Glock 23 for now. As for him, here's what he had to say:

"Well, it's here. Didn't get taken like some of the blokes, but still paid more than the LGS (when they show up). I know people wanted some comparisons to the P-07. I tossed a TLR on it since that's how I run the P-07.

1st thoughts. I'll come right out and say the trigger isn't to die for like the reviews are all saying. It's crisp for a stock trigger, the reset is short. It's still pretty darn stiff. I dry fired it a couple hundred times. Maybe slightly better. I measured 5.5-6lbs. I talked with the guy at Cajun GW, no parts yet but soon. The mag release also very stiff.

Feel is nice. Fills out my hand better than the P-07 with the medium back strap. The thickest one mimics the VP9/PPQ design. I'd say medium is similar to XDM. Grip angle is comfy and natural. This is the most course grip I've ever felt on a gun. The FNX had a rough diamond grip. This one is like a mud tire (for the dirt bike crowd). Light switch reach is noticeably further, but still within reason.

Fits the FNS holster with the TLR. I picked up a Glock 17 holster that fits without the light. Sights are the newer CZ 3-dot. They glow when charged, but aren't considered 'night sights'. The mags are backwards compatible with the P-07, but the ambi mag release hole doesn't let the 07 mags work. The newer P-09 mags do not work. I'll play with a couple 07 mags to see if I can fix that part. The base pads are slightly thicker on the P10 mags. I'll see if I get some time within the next couple days to take it to the range."
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:54:41 PM by Cyanide »

Offline SlvrDragon50

Re: Pistol comparisons (pic heavy)
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2017, 11:54:23 PM »
Sweet! Sad to hear about that trigger since it seems everyone else is reporting ~4lb triggers. I need to get my hands on one.

Offline Cyanide

Pistol comparisons (pic heavy)
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2017, 01:44:19 PM »
*Picture credit to TexasPOff from Glock Talk, and they're some excellent shots!

CZ P10 C vs Gen 4 Glock 19:

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:04:34 PM by Cyanide »

Offline Cyanide

« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2017, 08:49:36 PM »
One of my LGS's got in a P-10 C for their rentals, and though I didn't have enough time to shoot it any, they were nice enough to let me snap a few pics of it beside my (lightly modded) Gen 4 Glock 19. Hope y'all enjoy!

Glock 19 and CZ P-10 C:

Offline Tok36

« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2017, 09:11:27 PM »
Good stuff, thank you for the pics.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline Cyanide

« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2017, 11:41:21 PM »
Good stuff, thank you for the pics.
Tok36, you're very welcome!

Here's another set I just did a few days ago with a recently acquired pistol that a very good friend of mine literally just purchased from me. And no, it wasn't my Glock I got rid of LOL!

Beretta PX4 G Compact and Gen 4 Glock 19:

anything