Author Topic: TAX REFUND TIME! which CZ are you buying?  (Read 5670 times)

Offline wingspar

Re: TAX REFUND TIME! which CZ are you buying?
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2015, 11:33:18 PM »
I put my refunds towards property taxes, home insurance, auto insurance and aircraft insurance.   The refunds allow me to pay all those bills in full on time.  It?s a great feeling to be able to do that.  Fortunately, I am lucky enough to have enough during the year to buy what I want, and I just shot my first CZ just today.  A CZ 527 Carbine in 7.62x39.  An accurate little rifle and a blast to shoot.
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo

Offline Bullseye22

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2015, 10:48:05 AM »
I got plenty of Guns (is that really possible) I'm thinking of getting some photography equipment (another place to spend money)

Offline jsigone

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2015, 01:22:18 PM »
Yah  im lusting for a 6d setup....

Offline ritepath

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2015, 09:17:51 PM »
Well to celebrate getting a refund, instead of spending some on a gun I lucked across a 75 on facebook.

I don't have any money for gun stuff until the fall...it's fishing time now. O0  Plus I need to rebuilt the front forks on my dirtbike.  :-\

Offline Malizioso

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2015, 10:14:23 AM »
CZechmate for me!! I ordered one last Tuesday, I still have not get it yet.. I need to call the store and see if they are going to send it or not.. if not I will cancel the order and get if from a different store.

I'm dying to have it in my hands.

Last year was a Custom SP-01 Shadow Target and a 75B Custom Shadow..

Offline clarkgriswald23

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2015, 11:46:54 AM »
nothing fancy.....bought the ruger lcr 9, as I wanted a hamerless revolver that I could carry IWB.
Have to say I really like the little snapper!

Offline mszvetecz

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2015, 03:52:22 PM »
I've got to cajunize my wife's new 75B--maybe new grips for pre-B--maybe 85c trigger for SPO1.  Teenager wants a little Wilson Combat bling on his 92fs, and my Dad leant me his M&P9 shield to "make it better" (= Apex trigger kit I suppose).

Offline derweibhai

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2015, 10:49:25 PM »
Obamacare=stole my money with the threat of violence and the point of a gun (throw you in jail if you dont buy approved insurance (pay the tax penalty)). No tax refunds in my foreseeable future. My old insurance is way better and way cheaper, and as of now paying the fine is still worth it.

Congrats to all that did get your own money back this tax season though. Have fun with the new toys. 

Offline NFH

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2015, 03:45:07 PM »
CZ 75 Shadow Line

If I could just find one  >:(

Offline Buzz64

« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2015, 08:48:50 PM »
No refund here - had to pay! But able to pickup a new 512 in WMR.

Offline QBToo

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2015, 10:17:34 PM »
i personally am not picking up a firearm as i have spent to much lately and need to build up the savings acc. but my son in law desperatly wants an FNH PS90. im rootin for him all the way ;D

Fabulous rifle......I had both a black and an OD.....sold them to fund something else but I regret having done so.......what the heck was I thinking, should have kept one for sure!!!  You son in law is gonna LOVE the PS90.

anything