Author Topic: Mag loader  (Read 1007 times)

Offline JohnEd

Mag loader
« on: May 25, 2015, 07:10:06 PM »
I ordered the Cammenga magazine loader for the AK.  I figure if that guy can do it i can do it.  Now what the heck is a 3D printer.

Film at 11

Offline vblue42

Re: Mag loader
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 07:11:47 PM »
So how are you going to do it if you don't even understand what he used to do it with?

Offline JohnEd

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 03:00:31 AM »
So how are you going to do it if you don't even understand what he used to do it with?

Actually, i was joking.  But lets face it, we have been doing things with stuff for a long time before the 3D printer was available.  Even I have made things from scratch, or possibly itch.

I don't want to reinvent the wheel so i will do what he did...as far as I can understand from the rather detailed and straightforward video.  Wish me luck Blue, I'm going in.

Offline vblue42

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 03:14:10 AM »
Well good luck. But I have a solution for the same price without all the improvisation coming next week.

Offline JohnEd

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 08:41:08 AM »
Well good luck. But I have a solution for the same price without all the improvisation coming next week.

Thanks for the good wishes.  I am only tinkering.

I would buy your design anyway as well.  You are the "Home Boy" and I always buy local if I can.  As I have told more than one merchant "you don't have to be cheaper....just close".  This isn't about money but more about hobby and entertainment.  Though I do take my guns seriously....and yours, of course.  I subscribe to the philosophy that we each owe the forum and its contributing members a lot.

It's all good Amigo.  All good.

Offline vblue42

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 05:48:07 AM »

Offline felix

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 10:15:40 AM »
vblue42 - Good looking loader for the VZ. I think I'll contact the supplier about ordering one. Any thoughts about a group purchase; What are your thoughts?
Love to play with fast women, sharp knives & loud guns, if the wife says it's okay....

anything