Author Topic: CZ Action Timing  (Read 155063 times)

Offline llh1956

Re: CZ Action Timing
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2015, 11:03:50 AM »
This makes understanding the internal workings easier! Great job!

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2015, 01:56:52 AM »
I just got a CZ 75 Compact (steel frame, manual safety) and I have been trying to figure out if I should modify the trigger to an amazing SA/DA or SAO. I sat here with the slide removed and a flashlight shinning up the grip and into the frame for an hour functioning the trigger back and forth and replicating the whole firing process over and over to figure this out. All to know what parts I would need and how they all operated together. I thought i had it figured out and then just came across your animated graphics and all my questions were answered in 30 seconds. Wish I had found these 2 hours ago...  >:( Thanks a ton for taking the time to make these!!!!! +100 votes from me for making this post a sticky!
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline romukom

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2015, 08:39:01 AM »
I am glad that the animations have helped you.  As far a modifying, a polishing job will make a lot of difference.  If you want to go further, parts from CZ Customs or Cajun Gun Works will do the job.  Both are high quality.

Offline milq

• Steel on target
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2015, 12:27:07 AM »
Nice work!
NRA Basic Pistol Instuctor, IL FCCA Instructor.

http://jc-steelontarget.blogspot.com/ and check out www.illinoiscarry.com to learn more about CCW in IL.

Offline rhart

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2015, 08:19:13 AM »
I can't make them move. Does anyone know if a setting in the computer is needed? Are these posted on youtube? Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 08:20:46 AM by rhart »
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).
- You can only fight the way you practice.
- If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you.

Offline romukom

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2015, 06:05:23 PM »
It is not posted in youtube.  It is a gif file; it should animate by itself.  You can Right click the image and copy the url address and paste it into your browser.

Offline rhart

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2015, 06:36:26 AM »
Thanks, I'll try that.

I tried that and I still can't get it to play. Do you know if a special setting is required in my computer to get it to play gif files?

I got it now. For what ever reason my computer wasn't playing gifs. I researched online (since I had a technology bypass as a young lad) and figured out what to do. Apparently Windows 7 screwed up gif playing for one and all. Anyway, excellent job and thanks for your efforts - it helps me better understand what's going on inside the firearm. Keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 08:05:47 AM by rhart »
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).
- You can only fight the way you practice.
- If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you.

Offline .45 acp nut

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2015, 12:18:04 AM »
What is 'dual action'? The CZ 75B is double action/single action, as described by CZ for decades.
Sempr Fi!

Offline Tok36

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2015, 12:51:15 AM »
What is 'dual action'? The CZ 75B is double action/single action, as described by CZ for decades.

:-X
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline romukom

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2015, 12:19:36 PM »

Mr. .45ACP:

I am sorry that my choice of words to describe double action was not to your satisfaction.  English was not my first language that I learned.  Unfortunately my mind is more visual and mechanical, so the appropriate of use of a language gets messed/ mixed up from time to time. It's already hard  to speak/write appropriately with one language.  Never mind when you are proficient with three.

So, because the way I am, I was quickly able to visually see what is going on inside the CZ 75 pistol. So, why not share what I see since a lot of CZ 75 owners want to know how it works to fully appreciate and enjoy their pistol (most likely pistols  :) ).

I would love to correct the gifs, but at this moment I do not have the time to do it.  It requires me to go though 45+ images per gifs.

Offline painter

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2015, 04:29:29 PM »

Mr. .45ACP:

I am sorry that my choice of words to describe double action was not to your satisfaction.  English was not my first language that I learned.  Unfortunately my mind is more visual and mechanical, so the appropriate of use of a language gets messed/ mixed up from time to time. It's already hard  to speak/write appropriately with one language.  Never mind when you are proficient with three.

So, because the way I am, I was quickly able to visually see what is going on inside the CZ 75 pistol. So, why not share what I see since a lot of CZ 75 owners want to know how it works to fully appreciate and enjoy their pistol (most likely pistols  :) ).

I would love to correct the gifs, but at this moment I do not have the time to do it.  It requires me to go though 45+ images per gifs.
Your English is fine, your terminology is fine, and the gif's work fine too.

If they don't it's most likely a browser issue, because it's not a file issue.

Nice work, and thanks for the effort.
I had the right to remain silent...

but not the ability.

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2015, 05:14:07 PM »
What Painter said. Great job.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2015, 07:53:21 PM »
Very good job!  Thank you for the graphic illustration.

Offline Tok36

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2015, 01:09:46 AM »
Indeed. I have referred quite a few people to these animations. They are a great tool to help folks get their head around the action work of the CZ75.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline Badger54

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2015, 07:41:25 AM »
Great animations that are very informative. Thank you for sharing this with us!

anything