Author Topic: Custom decocker hammer and tune..  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Robert39

Custom decocker hammer and tune..
« on: September 10, 2015, 12:10:07 PM »
Stopped by CZ Custom yesterday and picked up my Rami that had the custom decocker hammer and tune done by them.  I cannot tell you what a difference it made.  The decocker is so smooth and easy to use, just a little pressure and hammer drops.  In double action, after taking up slack, it is awesome.   Single action is whisper smooth.  I only had 125 rounds thru it.  After shooting at the range this morning, at 12 yards, the groups could be covered by a half dollar.  BUT, I am 76 years old and blind and shake like a three leg cow in a canoe....  WELL WORTH THE MONEY IMHO.......
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 12:13:04 PM by Robert39 »

Offline cntrydawwwg

Custom decocker hammer and tune..
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 02:53:02 PM »
Well great first post. EXCEPT, you forgot the pictures
    Welcome from MT.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline Robert39

Re: Custom decocker hammer and tune..
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 03:25:37 PM »
Being 76, I am lucky to remember how to turn the computer on, much less how to add picture's.   But will ask the first young kid I see.  I do have to say, this is a nice forum......

Offline Heavy

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 08:29:47 PM »
....shake like a three leg cow in a canoe.... That is funny as all get out. I went on a week long backpack/canoe trip in the BWCA last spring and it'd been several years since my last canoe outing. That my friend is exactly how I felt in my solo canoe. Luckily the one time I fell in the water (knocked over by a rouge wave) I was within a safe distance from the shore only had to swim 50' or so in water that had just thawed only a week before. Anyhow, impressive shooting and congrats on the RAMI!!

Offline Googe1227

• Chiraq CZ Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 08:43:04 PM »
Greetings from Chicago and congrats on the Rami!