Author Topic: PMM QD Mounts  (Read 1879 times)

Offline jasonNC

PMM QD Mounts
« on: October 10, 2015, 08:23:37 PM »
I got my PMM QD mounts in the mail the other day and installed them. They work very well. I try to install or utilize these QD mounts on every weapon I can that way I can invest in a couple quality slings and just move them from one firearm to the next. Cudos for PMM for another innovative product. Anyone else try them?

Offline Fangio

Re: PMM QD Mounts
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 10:11:29 PM »
No afiliation with the company, just wanted to note when you receive a quality product, at a reasonable price and made in the USA, the manufacter should be praised. Received my PMM QD mounts for the left rear mounting point. Very nicely engineered, machined and finished. Went with 360 degree rotation unit and works well with a Magpul sling.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 10:18:50 PM »
Good to know, thank you.

Offline mtl111

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 08:22:18 AM »
I ordered PMM QD mounts as soon as he put them out there. Quality and function are top notch, very very happy with them.

Offline Border Dave

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 10:04:11 PM »
Do the factory folding stock and these QD mounts interfere with one another if you install the mounts on the right side of the Scorpion?

Offline mtl111

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 10:31:35 PM »
Not sure about the factory folding stock but the folding stock adapter from CZ custom won't work with these if they're used on the right side.