Author Topic: New Design CGW Barrel Bushing  (Read 92753 times)

Offline schmeky

Re: New Design CGW Barrel Bushing
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2015, 10:00:42 PM »
wdbutcher,

You have a good eye.  We sent out quite a few of this bushing design for the Canik's to monitor the results.  We have had -0- issues (I'll take luck over skill any day).  The CGW Canik bushings were a tight fit on the barrel OD, but it's an even tighter fit for the CGW/CZ bushing. 

We took advantage of the extra barrel length that protrudes out of the slide for the CZ bushing.  And yes, it does indeed protect the crown.

Offline wdbutcher

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2015, 10:15:24 PM »
schmeky, Thanks for the information. I'll be placing an order with you in the very near future. I'll be wanting a few other goodies to go along with the bushing :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 10:34:18 PM by wdbutcher »

Offline Rhino

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2015, 10:20:51 PM »
nice job censoring my post about this company with rude phone/customer service. now i feel the same about this board. just like cgw, there are many boards with gun info. ill go there. take this one and shove it.
No one will miss you.

BUH BYE!

Don't know what h2ogunr issues are? CGW is an awesome company. Their products are top notch and as far as their customer service...........they are outstanding. David and Scott are really great guys, personable, knowledgeable, tech support on Sunday too! That's unheard of these days, and I'm a cranky, easily irritated, abrasive, Retired U.S. Marine. :D

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • 'Live Long, and Prosper'
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2015, 10:22:52 PM »
nice job censoring my post about this company with rude phone/customer service. now i feel the same about this board. just like cgw, there are many boards with gun info. ill go there. take this one and shove it.

Bye Jackass.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.

Offline Rhino

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2015, 10:29:22 PM »
Schmeky, I may need to set up a monthly allotment/stipend for CGW? That way you can just send me the cool new stuff and I can think it's Christmas and the wife can think you send me stuff for evaluation.

Offline Tosnyder

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2015, 10:50:48 PM »
Do you know if this will work with the CZ factory threaded barrel?
No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.

- Henry Ward Beecher

Offline Googe1227

• Chiraq CZ Fan
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2015, 11:06:05 PM »
Wow. Honestly don't know what your problem is bud. So long and farewell.

Offline Joe L

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2015, 11:55:07 PM »
Do I have to make another how-to video? 

Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C, P-10F, P-10S, MTR

Offline IDescribe

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2015, 12:07:38 AM »
Just read all 15 of that guy's posts.  I'm pretty sure this was misdirected anger over his broken Shift-keys.

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2015, 01:58:47 AM »

Cool. I actually like it shiny. Would add just a touch of bling.
    Just to add, with this in mind, do you think there would be a way to get one that wasn't black? Or would it be to hard to keep rust off of it? Thanks for all the neat mods that we can do our selves David.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline coolbox

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2015, 05:52:30 AM »
Will these be only for the CZ75/85 barrels, or would they also be available for the SP01/TS Barrels?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 05:58:11 AM by coolbox »
Life is too short to waste on a bad trigger pull

Offline IDescribe

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2015, 07:28:37 AM »
My question is similar.  My Shadowline barrel has a smaller OD than most 75-based models.  Will there be options for differently sized barrels?

Offline ZardozCZ

• Recently returned to shooting and loving it!
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2015, 08:05:08 AM »
Any possibility for a stainless one for stainless 75Bs? Black would look funky unless slide stop trigger and safety were also black. Wait, that might look nice. Still, one vote for stainless.

Would you be interested in micrometer readings of barrel dimensions?
"We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love.... and then we return home."
Aboriginal Proverb

Offline schmeky

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2015, 10:07:19 AM »
We plan to offer the "CGW-10X Barrel Bushing" for the full size larger barrel OD (.550") versions initially.  The 10X bushing should work with the threaded SP series barrels, but we will verify this.

We do plan to offer the 10X bushing for the slim barrel, full size CZ's, which would also take care of the compacts as well.  We can offer these in SS if there is sufficient demand. 

One of our goals is to share with the average owner an easy method for removing the OEM barrel bushing.  We want the average CZ owner to be able to accomplish this with a minimum of tools.  We are pretty sure we have this mapped out. 

Offline rhart

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2015, 12:19:02 PM »
I'll be needing one for the P-01, 85 Combat and .40 compact to start. Then later for the Shadow. Be able to buy them next month huh?
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).
- You can only fight the way you practice.
- If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you.