Author Topic: The White House is puzzled over Black Friday gun sales  (Read 3391 times)

Offline wdbutcher

The White House is puzzled over Black Friday gun sales
« on: December 19, 2015, 12:53:34 PM »
The White House is puzzled over the record gun sales on Black Friday. Really????? Every time the gun grabbers say "Gun Control", gun sales increase. What don't they understand?
https://www.gunsamerica.com/l/0CD65DA1-6DDB-45CB-A0C5-B504C1A038BD/f7M6C/20151218_FridayDigest_8.htm
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 01:01:08 PM by wdbutcher »

Offline chaps

Re: The White House is puzzled over Black Friday gun sales
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 01:34:50 PM »
NY Times recently noted the direct correlation to gun control efforts and increase in gun sales. Their conclusion is that only complete disarmament will work  :o ... yeah, I don't follow their logic on that.
75BD, P-01, Kadet 2 ... so far

Offline wdbutcher

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 02:14:27 PM »
If the White House can't keep guns out of the hands of the "bad guys", how do they think they'll be able to take them away from everyone else?

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 05:50:54 PM »
If the White House can't keep guns out of the hands of the "bad guys", how do they think they'll be able to take them away from everyone else?

We may not live to see it but if the left wingers are able to continue allowing illegals and refugees into the country all of whom will eventually be voting for the libs then it won't be so hard to completely dismantle the constitution and the bill of rights will fall by the wayside. They would just declare our weapons illegal and issue a grace period for which we would be able to turn them all in. Of course not all of us would sit still for that and who knows what the outcome would look like.

MP2 Guy

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 08:45:47 PM »

We may not live to see it but if the left wingers are able to continue allowing illegals and refugees into the country all of whom will eventually be voting for the libs then it won't be so hard to completely dismantle the constitution and the bill of rights will fall by the wayside. They would just declare our weapons illegal and issue a grace period for which we would be able to turn them all in. Of course not all of us would sit still for that and who knows what the outcome would look like.

Don't forget about the 1st Amendment and the 14th Amendment...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 08:53:24 PM by MP2 Guy »

Offline chaps

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2015, 08:54:08 PM »

Don't forget about the 1st Amendment and the 14th...

I'm a little worried about the 8th as well ... I get the distinct feeling that if they successfully demonize gun owners, excessive fines/bail and cruel and unusual punishment will be justified to a bloodthirsty public.
75BD, P-01, Kadet 2 ... so far

Offline wdbutcher

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2015, 11:28:36 PM »
I guess another way look at this is, if they can't keep the "bad guys" out of the country, how are we expected to believe that they can protects us from the "bad guys"? I believe that the White House has lost focus of where the threat actually exists.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:42:26 AM by wdbutcher »

Offline Tok36

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2015, 11:32:33 PM »
The White Hose is puzzled indeed.  :P
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline Quick Shot xMLx

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 01:54:35 AM »
Its funny because they used to say that its only a small majority of "gun nuts" who keep buying.  I guess after 100 million background checks since BHO came into power they had to abandon that lie.

Offline AR

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 06:37:41 AM »
They'll move to "bullet control".

You can have all the "Weapons of War" you can carry, but 5.56mm will be $27/round and you have to fill out a triplicate form for each cartridge purchased.

The eggheads in the Puzzle Palace will wonder who these new Mega corporations are: Lyman, RCBS, Dillon, Lee, etc.

Larry Potterfield and the Brownell family will be the new plutocrats and buy Google, GM, Microsoft, Berkshire Hathaway and the Department of Defense.

Then they'll go after brass, nitroglycerine, primers, lead.

Mining, smelting and casting will become the new economy business' model.  We'll reopen the smelter in Butte, MT and convert it from copper to brass!
"Ten-round magazines are available, for those who live where the populace keeps electing idiots for legislators."
Jeff Quinn, gunblast.com
6/27/14

Offline wdbutcher

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 08:32:23 AM »
The gun manufacturers will really miss BHO when he leaves the White House. Gun sales soar every time he says "Gun Control" BHO is the best gun salesman they've ever had.

Offline Sancho

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 10:07:49 AM »
The White Hose is puzzled indeed.  :P

We can teach it to them but we can't understand it for them.

Sancho
I was already despicable, long before it was cool!

Offline AMM

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 11:53:25 AM »
The first amendment,  the 14th, the eighth; yes, the entire set into the bargain with the base constitution that they amend.  If we lose sight of the importance of ALL of our freedoms, and the real complexities of balancing them, then we are lost.  So, I am happy to declare that I am a "gun nut", a "freedom of assembly nut", and a "freedom of religion nut", as well as a "nut" for the entire imperfect system we have that tries to balance all of these rights with the rule of law. I fully believe that "shall not be infringed" means what it says, I also believe that every immigrant and refugee who comes to our great nation,  works, contributes and plays by the rules makes us stronger and more economically vibrant. The second amendment was designed to mitigate the potential for tyranny; I suggest that historical reality should reduce our fears rather than increasing them, even as we continue the messy business of protecting all of these rights in the face of whatever the "fear of the week" may be.
Kadet II
CZ 75 Shadow SAO
CZ 75 SP01 Shadow 1
455FS 22LR
457 Varmint MTR 22LR
457 Training 22LR
527FS 5.56x45

Offline boilermaker1

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2016, 04:05:52 PM »
When I hear " take them" or "control". My dealer is expecting a visit

Offline JonNC

• Got Czechnology?
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2016, 01:33:58 PM »
Or you could just wait for the inevitable glut in the market that follows a panic and buy your stuff MUCH cheaper with a wider selection of goods?
CZ P-10 C, S, F
CZ 75 P-01
CZ 75 Shadow Duo-Tone
CZ Kadet Kit 2
CZ Scorpion

anything