Author Topic: CZ Coach Gun  (Read 1399 times)

Offline jstanfield103

CZ Coach Gun
« on: December 28, 2015, 09:14:54 PM »
Ok guy's and or gals,
I have had the hankering for another coach gun. I use to have a Baikal coach gun but did not care for the no hammers (internal Hammers) it had. I want one with external hammers. I have been researching high and low on coach guns. To me it looks and the price must also show that the CZ 06130 Coach Gun appears to be about the best out there for a new gun. They look built the best and definitely a Beauty for sure. I ended up ordering one that I should have in a couple of weeks. I know CZ is known for quality guns and I hope this Turkish made gun is no exception.
   How many have this gun and does anyone have any complaints and or anything to share with me about this gun ?

Thanks in advanced
                      Jstanfield103
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 05:57:02 PM by jstanfield103 »
Aim Small, Miss Small

Offline jstanfield103

Re: CZ Coach Gun
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 05:59:31 PM »
OK now I am in the waiting process for the gun. I will send the payment off on the 8th of January and probably a week or so after that I will have the gun. Can't wait, but while I am waiting I would love to see pictures of everybody else's CZ Coach-Gun.
Aim Small, Miss Small

Offline Canuck44

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 11:01:54 AM »
I don;t have the coach gun but I do have a CZ O/U made in Turkey,  The quality is excellent...period!  They have been making firearms in Turkey for well over 500 years.  You will not be disappointed.

Take Care

Bob
Je Suis Charlie

Offline jstanfield103

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 01:12:25 PM »
   I picked the coach gun up yesterday (1-15-16). Canuck44 you are very much correct, what a beautiful gun. Fit & Finish are excellent. I am very happy I did not go the cheaper (Chinese, Brazilian ) route. Really is a beautiful gun.
  Pictures will come soon.
Aim Small, Miss Small

Offline pcator13

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 06:44:09 PM »
There is something about a coach that says "Don't mess with me."

Offline Louiczana

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 09:46:07 PM »
 How's the coach treating you? I've been toying with the idea of getting either 712 utility or a coach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Sharky

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 08:15:53 AM »
I would love to have a Coach Gun.   O_O

Offline Obiwan

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 07:55:38 PM »
How's your Coach gun holding up? I always wanted a SxS, and as a CZ fan boy, I put in a order for a Hammer Coach today. (though it will likely not arrive before Christmas... *sigh*).

anything