Author Topic: supersight?  (Read 3629 times)

Offline cmetzger

supersight?
« on: February 13, 2016, 06:51:24 PM »
Anyone know if these sights http://eaacorp.com/gun_accessories/index.php/parts/tanfoglio/witness/sight/low-profile-fixed-101222.html will work on the regular full size steel witness. I'm seriously sorry I'm blowing you all up with questions but trying to get an answer from Eaa is like pulling teeth. I think the lpa sights it came with look awful and all aftermarket ones aren't too appealing either. I definitely want them adjustable and not a fixed sight. Thanks you guys  ;D

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
Re: supersight?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 08:48:16 PM »
I believe that the rear of your Slide would have to be milled/lowered a bit to accept these, from what I have seen of the higher priced Witness Race Pistols.
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline legionofdoon

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 08:55:41 PM »
Crosman MIM adjustable rear sight from pyramid air is what you need. I have them on my Witness P-S.  It's made by LPA. Way cheaper than what EAA offers and its the exact dovetail as the Witness steel frame. I'll post a pic in a minute.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Offline legionofdoon

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 08:59:39 PM »
Crosman MIM adjustable rear sight from pyramid air is what you need. I have them on my Witness P-S.  It's made by LPA. Way cheaper than what EAA offers and its the exact dovetail as the Witness steel frame. I'll post a pic in a minute.

[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160214/cb06042f38c2504e34fe2ec4193c2333.jpg[/IMG

Offline legionofdoon

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 09:10:43 PM »

Offline legionofdoon

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 09:11:12 PM »
Sorry it's upside down

Offline cmetzger

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 09:59:05 PM »
Awesome thanks for the pics and advice. Also just found this http://henningshop.com/products/battlehook-for-tanfoglio-steel-poly-black-rear-sight and am getting very tempted to get it. It's good looking with the added benefit of using it to pull back the slide. Any opinions on the battlehook?

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 07:31:36 PM »
No thanks on the "Battlehook".  Looks like it would snag on something.  I like the LPA Rear Sight legionofdoom recommended.
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

anything